xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kira423

Christmas Bakery (:

Peppermint Candy CheesecakeWhat you will need1 cup Graham cracker crumbs3/4 cup Sugar1/4 cup Melted butter plus 2 tb Melted butter1 1/2 cup Sour cream2 Eggs1 tb Flour2 tsp Vanilla1 cup Cream cheese, softened1/2 cup Coarsely crushed candy canesWhipped cream, chocolatePreheat oven to 325.Blend graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter in bottom of ungreased 8" pan and press mixture evenly over bottom. In blender or food processor, blend sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add cream cheese and blend and then blend in 2 tablespoons remaining melted butter until completely smooth. Stir in crushed candy canes, then pour mixture over crust in pan. Bake in lower rack of oven for 45 minutes. Remove and allow to cool, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.Peppermint PuffsWhat you will need1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar3/4 cup butter flavor Crisco2 tb milk1 tb vanilla1 egg1 3/4 cups flour1 tsp salt3/4 tsp baking soda2/3 cup crushed peppermint candy canesHeat oven to 375. Place sheets of foil on counter top for cooling cookies. Combine brown sugar, 3/4 cup shortening, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with a mixer until well blended. Beat egg into creamed mixture. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed just until blended. Stir in crushed candy. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake one baking sheet at a time at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies and move them to foil to cool completely. This makes about 3 dozen cookies (:The reason I have only been putting two at a time is because it takes forever to type this stuff up, and it hurts my eyes looking at the screen for too long, plus I don't wanna overload you guys with recipes LoL, but these are the 2 for Christmas Baking for now, I will post more soon (: Thanks

hmm it seems that you are interested in bakery. today everyone wants to be thin and no one wants to be fat so using melted butter and 3/4cup sugar is something that most of peoples will avoid. so i think you can put some cakes baking instruction based on sweeteners so even diabetic people can use them. here i will place one sugarfree carrot cake even without any sweetener :what you need : 1. 1/4 cup water2. 2/3 cup Canola oil (for less fat than butter)3. 2 cups of small pieces of carrot4. 2 cups raisins5. 6 eggs white7. 3 cups flour8. 2 tsp baking powderactually baking instruction is very easy just mix all of the above (or you can first mix the water and egg and then add some flour and mix again and then add other remaining materials) and bake at 175 degree of celcius for 25-30 minutes and then at 160 degree of celcius for another 10mins.

SnowballsWhat you will need2 cups all-purpose flour3/4 tsp salt1 cup unsalted butter or margarine1/2 cup sugar1 tbs vanilla extract1 cup finely chopped pecans3/4 cup confectioners sugarPreheat the oven to 325 and butter two baking sheets. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour and salt. In a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer on high, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in the vanilla. Then stir in the flour mixture, then the pecans. Dust your hands with a little of the confectioners sugar and roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on the baking sheets and bake for 25 minutes or just until light brown. cool for 15 minutes, then roll in the confectioners sugar.