xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Donegal

Girls

Why are they so unconsiously mean to guys?They break my heart too many times for it to be good......

How many times is too many?

Reason I ask, mine just got broken for the second time. And lemme explain this a bit. I just got out of a 21 month relationship. And this is my shortest yet. It was also only my second. My first one lasted 25 months. So in only two relationships, I have more time involved in them than all my friends. But they've all had way more than I have.

So again I ask for the sake of knowing, is it a lot of times, a little bit, or a few times, even more?

You know, I got to thinking the other day at work...Remembering the line from (I know it's an old adage as well) Men In Black, where Will Smith is talking to Tommy Lee Jones about Love. "It's better to have Loved and lost than to never have Loved at all." TLJ "Try it".I can't agree more with him on that statement. Seriously, with all the good times that there are in relationships, none of it is worth it if it ends. The pain just doesn't add up to all the good. I'm 22, and only had 2 relationships ever. But I've got 46 months total between the 2 of them, and almost equal shares. I have to admit, I'd have rather been single these past 5 years than been devistated twice now.Argh, women are too fickle, not worth the expenses, and totally absured 99% of the time.Okay... before I go on too big of a tear, I'm going to stop now, and mention the fact that despite everything I stated above, I still feel the need to be with someone. I just wish women I get involved with could commit. I've had both of my ex's cheat on me now... and it sickens me everytime.Again, going to stop.Thanks for giving me a place to rant.(everything stated above was the personal opinion of LunchBox, and does not reflect on any other individuals... women, take note!)

I can agree that they break our hearts and hurt our pride unconsiously. They think they are 'cute' but in fact they do things that break our hearts.I am not really complaining but some girls are really too much. They are very bossy and feel that they are masters. Some even go to the extend of beating boys. Boys can be prosecuted if they hit girls in Singapore here so we can't really do anything about it. The worst things are that they take your identification cards or other stuff and put it in their breast pocket... :D omg...that's the worst thing I have seen...Not girls are bad though. I have met some girls who are really kind and gentle. However, these girls are much sought after and can be sometimes very fickle in their relationships.

I'm reminded of an adage that most women use for men..."They're like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken, and the rest are handicapped."The way I see it, that's true of women as well. And as far as them being fickle, I've devoted a large amount of time trying to get at what they all have in common, and I've come to one conclusion; If anyone else tries to figure out any woman, stop! Don't waste your time, or bother getting involved, it just can't be done.Okay, I have to find a new topic, cause I could go on for literally weeks on this issue.No offense directed towards any females.

well, my past relationship lasted nearly 3 years... i can't really say she broke my heart. it was an okay relationship, just the flame faded and we kinda both realized it was time to part ways. you guys need to be picky about what kind of girls you get in relationships with. the current relationship im in... we're not really going out, but we dont "cheat" on each other. it's kind of a commited/not commited relationship... it's very complicated. but i am so glad i met this girl... she's awesome! she's actually my best friend's cousin so it works out perfectly, before we were intimate we were like best friends... i guess if i had to describe our relationship i'd call her my girl and my best friend... cause that's what she is. we do things boyfriends and girlfriends do.. i mean like the kissing/sexual stuff but we also do stuff just friends do. it's great. try out a relationship like this one time.. you just got to find this kind of girl... which is very hard.. :D ~lucky

I think that many girls behave in a mean way because too many guys pick on them, therefore they feel like queens of the world and don't care about guys' feelings. It's all about them and their pride. Girls can treat men badly, and men will always be back for more. That just fuels their ego and they seemingly enjoy it. That said, we'll never be able to live without women, so we better get use to it and hopefully we'll find a girl that appreciates our commitment.

there's some old old story thing "cant remember the title of it" but theres a war and the women cut off their men (get my drift?) to end the war... and it works! lol they have the power... :D oh well alls good for me right now! :D

I really dislike the domineering kind of girl. Especially the good looking ones. They assume that all guys want them and use that power.To the guy from singapore,that is really annoying. And funny.Feminism has gone too far hasn't it?

Why are so many guys jackasses. For so long males have dominated society that I feel like feminism has a nice change. I am not a feminist. However I feel like, "you get what you give on these things". I have had so many bad experiences with men that the most expected thing of me if people knew how many guys have *BLEEP*ed me over, is to in fact become a lesbian. I will of course not, and just stay happily bi.

Why are so many guys jackasses. For so long males have dominated society that I feel like feminism has a nice change. I am not a feminist. However I feel like, "you get what you give on these things".  I have had so many bad experiences with men that the most expected thing of me if people knew how many guys have *BLEEP*ed me over, is to in fact become a lesbian. I will of course not, and just stay happily bi.

I seriously don't know what the flip to say to that.... :P

I really dislike the domineering kind of girl. Especially the good looking ones. They assume that all guys want them and use that power.

To the guy from singapore,that is really annoying. And funny.

Feminism has gone too far hasn't it?

Haha! It really happened you know!

I too dislike the domineering type of girl. Those are the types that beat boys without reason. I still don't know why in the world they do that? Why would they beat someone just because he is a boy? And your eyes are not playing tricks on you-'without reason' I was in the bus one day when this girl started kicking me and scolding a string of vulgaruties. Man, I don't even know her and neither have I talked to her before!

However, there are always 2 sides a the coin. There are girls whom I met which are kind and gentle.

Probably I agree with your last sentence...'feminism has gone too far'...

Edited by Shackman (see edit history)