xisto Community
Tramposch

Sotw #16 - Entries

This SOTW will be taking place from December 4th (The day of this post), and will close December 11th (next Saturday) - EXTENDED

The rules of this SOTW are:

Signature size: No larger than 450 pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.

Theme: Puppies! :D

Deadline: Saturday, December 18th, 2010

By entering your signature in this SOTW competition, you are agreeing to letting us use your signature in the Winner Tag.

All entries MUST follow the SOTW Rules.

Good luck!

Feel free to ask any questions! :)
Edited by deadmad7
changed theme (see edit history)

LOL, I'm not one to complain but wasn't everybody like "MAKE A PUPPY SIG! MAKE A PUPPY SOTW!" like a week ago? what happened...

LOL, I'm not one to complain but wasn't everybody like "MAKE A PUPPY SIG! MAKE A PUPPY SOTW!" like a week ago? what happened...

I was going to participate in the voting but nobody is making anything to vote for :)

I was going to participate in the voting but nobody is making anything to vote for :)

Well I'm making one at the moment of speaking. But I suggest someone to force deadmad to make one too, unless you only want one participant to vote for :)

wow, this is interesting :) a puppy sotw . great idea tramposh, and a little bit different from the usual ones. i really hope i have time to make a one, but i will try. waiting for your entries guys and girls, do your best :).

wow, this is interesting :) a puppy sotw . great idea tramposh, and a little bit different from the usual ones. i really hope i have time to make a one, but i will try. waiting for your entries guys and girls, do your best :).

lets just get this outta the way.. IT WAS NOT MAY IDEA.. hahaha, i personally would not have chosen that but it was per request :)

It would be helpfull if there was a sort of tutorial about how to make a banner.

You mean a signature?

There are many tutorials on how to do it in our tutorial section, even I made a few, and you can adapt them to suite the theme of this SOTW!