xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Does He Like Me

hi,i recently asked this guy out, he said i was a top bird but hes not ready to date yet. we talk when ever i see him about all sorts of things and he has complimented me on my singing and hair and stuff. is he just trying to be a friend or does this mean he is interested even if hes not ready to date yet?

hi,
i recently asked this guy out, he said i was a top bird but hes not ready to date yet. we talk when ever i see him about all sorts of things and he has complimented me on my singing and hair and stuff. is he just trying to be a friend or does this mean he is interested even if hes not ready to date yet?

why won't you ask him?

listen to what the man says, hes says he doesnt want to date. then so be it. but that dont mean you gotta quit being his friend. (not saying you are) you gotta let those kinds of relationships build. plus.. a girl should never ask a dude out. thats fail automatically lol. but also has he said anything about your face? cause ya know there are some pretty haired good singing *BLEEP*es out there with some uglyyyyyyyyyyyy faces. haha

Edited by bakermcgee (see edit history)

listen to what the man says, hes says he doesnt want to date. then so be it. but that dont mean you gotta quit being his friend. (not saying you are) you gotta let those kinds of relationships build. plus.. a girl should never ask a dude out. thats fail automatically lol. but also has he said anything about your face? cause ya know there are some pretty haired good singing *BLEEP*es out there with some uglyyyyyyyyyyyy faces. haha

Its okay to ask a guy out. I love it when women ask me to go somewhere with them. Makes me feel like they are confident enough and might have an idea of what they want or what they are looking for.

But if a guy says he's not ready to date, he's either not into the dating scene right now, or he's just really not that interested.

And unfortunately, I'd assume the latter -- only because if the hottest girl model asked him out, what do you think he'd say to her? No? Hah.