xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Typical Problem Related To Caste Certificates

Dear friends recently I concentrated on a problem which is the caste culture in our country as the lower or backward caste groups get many benefits not only in education but also in jobs etc. Due to which such people like to have their caste certificates made in time so that whenever required it should be produced and the benefits should be availed. But many a times the problems arise while deciding the caste of a women of another caste marrying a person of other caste. At last now this problem is also resolved by stating that in such cases the women?s caste should be taken as that of her father and not of her husband. But dear friends recently a typically problem arouse in a nearby city. Where it was decided that caste certificates should be issued to those who are the inmates of an orphanage and in accordance to this order the concerned tehsildar and other officials went to the orphanage and started the process but they were not able to prepare even one of the same. The reason was that not a single out of them were able to state their caste because no body were knowing about their parents. Not even one of them that is they knew neither about their father nor about their mother. Then actually what should be their caste due to this typically situation their caste certificates were not prepared and till now no body were able to decide their caste till now. Isn?t it a typical situation.

Instead of eliminating the caste system people are enjoying the benefits of staying in caste.They make this issue emotional purposefully in order to reap benefits later. I do understand that castes that under poverty ratio should get benefit but i guess people will never grow if they stand on stick of religion and caste. Caste/religion doesn't solve any problem rather creates more and i guess caste should be eliminated from now on in this country. But what's the point ? people are loving it already with such benefits who will bother about people who are saying castes are unnecessary ?No one.

I fully agree with you dear friend caste system should be eliminated and the benefits should be to those who are really needful and poor and not to those who just comes under a particular caste. This will help in uplifting the society as a whole but in turn the actual situation is entirely different and such systems are being started by some politicians for their illicit benefits and nothing else I mean to say for their vote bank. It hurts a lot when we see that kids of a collector are getting the benefits of such caste system but the real poor are not getting the benefits just because they belong to higher caste as such. What a pity on such a situation.