xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
solankyno1

Gmail Invite From Gmail Itself...... .......but it is of no use now

I have subscribed for "gmail update receive" on gmail website when they have just launced their service. And now after so much time they have sent me a gmail invite. Now -- when I have given it to so many and still have 50 more to give. Anyone else who has same experience????

i think he is talking about recieving a invite LINK from Google while he did not have a gmail account. Gmail invites are useless now. It was cool before, because they were worth something. I could trade so many things with invites. Now I have like 400 invites just sitting there that nobody wants.

I don't even know how to invite people to gmail, I got an account but I really am n00bish when it comes to inviting people ;) hahaCan someone tell me how?Peace

I don't even know how to invite people to gmail, I got an account but I really am n00bish when it comes to inviting people  :P haha

Can someone tell me how?

Peace

51694[/snapback]

When I first loggen into my Gmail account I couldn't send invites to anyone. But after a week or so I could (I mean, the "invites" bar on the left suddenly appeared). So probably you've just opened up your account and you need to wait a while to send any Gmail accounts. ;)

The same exact thing happened to me. I got a Gmail invite about five or six months ago and I signed up for the list roughly a year ago.As far as inviting goes, when I sign into Gmail through my browser (I have Gmail configured with Thunderbird) there is a box on the left where I can type in someone's e-mail address and submit it. Then, they get an invite.

This is pretty funny actually. They are showing signs of releasing to the public. Here are a couple I see...- Giving Gmail members 50 invites instead of 5 or 6.- Sending an invite to everyone on their Gmail update list.If you see any more, tell me!!

ya gmail itslf gives the invite ,lolll .. noone can make gmail invites beside them

51684[/snapback]

Very funny, I know that Gmail invites are given by Gmail only. But I am talking about invite from Gmail.com itself. As other members has posted for the same.

When I first loggen into my Gmail account I couldn't send invites to anyone. But after a week or so I could (I mean, the "invites" bar on the left suddenly appeared). So probably you've just opened up your account and you need to wait a while to send any Gmail accounts. :P

51700[/snapback]

Yea I see it now, I only used a Outlook alike client so I never logged into gmail itself ;) Thanx a lot got 50 for anyone who might like 1 :D

Peace

Yah, I've had an account for ever. But now that they are close to public I just have inites laying around. I myself have more gmails accounts that I care to remember. Hopefully the public release will have some updates to it the interface is the best I've seen though.

This gmail account has made me hopeless i have 3 accounts and still 150 invitation left. I gave away so many invitation but after a day or two again it become 50. Man there was a day when i wish i had invitation but like this one. Man it's just hopeless.