xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eza

Detect A Hater. What is a hater?

Hater

The word hater comes from the verb to hate. The verb to hate means to have negative feelings towards somebody or something.

The word hater is used a lot on the website of the Youtube. The word is used to describe a person who posts very negative comments about a video and about a user of Youtube.

On youtube the best way to deal with a hater is to ignore the message, delete the post and to forget about it.

The purpose of the hater is probably like the troll to spoil the pleasure somebody might find in using the website.

More descriptions

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Interesting post. I didn?t know anything about haters and I suppose that in all the videos I have uploaded I have found with a lot of haters who post only negative comments to my videos. I hate this guys. They hate me and my video :) But you know that is the wonderful about the internet and the social networks there is not only good things there are bad things and it?s the translocation between the good and bad who make this so fun. Thank you for the information you are truly increasing my knowledge.

i didn't find the post interesting OR usefull. it started out as an eglish lesson and then tried to directly connect the word to people on youtube. that was just odd to me when the word is not limited to just youtube. for instance, i am an eza hater. i will give you an example of why and why i consider her posts unproductive and confusing.she talks about "haters" in this thread as a very negative thing, then she puts two images up of the word in brought sparkly colors that you would normally associate with something that is good and somewhat pretty.it's just really funny to me and i am proud to be an eza hater and say something that i already know other people are thinking and just too polite to say anything....

I am agree with you anwii because I detect the post could be spam from the beginning and maybe because eza used the images with sparkly colors and all that. But it is very useful to me because I didn?t know anything about haters or something like that. Maybe eza has the intention to make spam and you maybe can consider this post like that but to me was very educative. Well like my mom says there is no something good which doesn?t come from something bad.