xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Xbox360 Girl Games

plsss i need some more games for my xbox and i would like you guys to recomend me some more so far i like HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE GAME,HSM 3 DANCE and GTA thx xxxxxxEnyaxxxx

Okay so ima girl and games i really like is fabel 3 and it was really easy assian creed is fun kinda hard and mortal combat is fun also cod black ops is really fun and halo 3 is fun and easy also if u dont wanna play some of theese games cuz u have a mic and guys are jerks to u the easiest thing to do is to find nice guys on here that have manners and jus always chill with them wen u play a game that guys can be jerks to u on :) aka gaurd dogs or u can meet girls on the game and always hangout with them and then if a guys a jerk u all can team up on him thats what me and my bestfriend do :) hope i helped also u can buy the kinect and play thoose games there really fun