xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

Affiliate Programs Anybody doing any good?

I've never worked very hard at these, and it shows. I got one check from Amazon a few years back and that's it. Please share your experiences--good and bad--and your favorite programs, if it isnt a well-guarded secret. If it is, I promise never to tell a living soul. ;) Suz

I wanna do adsence but i dont know what to fill out for the tax info.

51651[/snapback]

You mean Tax ID#? If you don't have one, use your social security #.

Suz

The best website for affiliate related stuff, and how I would make money if i had a good enough website that people actually visited is called Trade Doubler, and i'll link you to it on a seperate post, but this is in the fst reply box and I cannot be botrhered to bring a new browser...i am very lazy...

In the past I've created one website for someone. I didn't demand anything but asked them to allow me to apply for google adsense which they agreed. I earned a 100 dollars a year ago. But later on I gave them the account and everything was changed. I think google adsense is the best for small website with less number of visitors.

i signed up to adsense a few months ago and put it on my website and now 3 weeks later i've got $0.48 in my account so i've just decided to give up, i also signed up to TradeDoubler ages ago but i've earned less than $2 from it

Hmmm i guess i neaver started there kinda cheap arent they? i mean do you ever really make money if so how much ??? iguess i have a lot of questions about things like this. mind filling me in

Trade Doubler

I have made a little but not much due to my lack of a good website, maybe you can make better use of it....GOOD LUCK

57625[/snapback]

Thanks. It looks interesting. I'll check it out when I have more time. (Now you know why I've never been successful with these--not enough hours in the day :angry: )

Suz