xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

What's Going On?

agree with you soviet :( unfortunately, there are not a lot of good or interesting topics to reply to. i face the same problem too. but i still have a way to deal with this, which is:- always check the portal, it has about the twenty last new topics, so i always can find something interesting in there ;).- always check anwiii's or deadmad's topic they always start an interesting threads or posts :D.- you always can write whatever you want to say in the general talk, this way you can share your ideas with others and participate in making the forums even more active.- check "your contents" in your profile, to see who replied to your posts or threads, and believe me i always find new things here that are not showing in the " view new content"good luck soviet, and i hope those will help a little.

I think the main reason for the forums inactivity is because the admin (OpaQue) pretty much abandoned this forum. and the reason there's hardly any traffic coming in is because KS isn't being advertised at all. I think Shree should invest in some professional advertising or at the very least but adwords services (google advertising) because without any kind of advertising this forum will never be active.on top of all that - have you noticed how after the name change from Xisto... that's when the forum started dying?????I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS WOULD HAPPEN. and other said it too if I remember correctly.soooooooLack of effort. (Loads of bugs, forum is too default looking)Lack of advertising.Boring site (Yes, this site is boring, the theme looks default and overall the forum hasn't really been modified other then the myCENTs script.)So until OpaQue puts some effort into reviving this forum, it's going to be dead. and more and more people are going to loose their hosting because of it.Hell, I would revive this forum/maintain it and all I'd ask for would be free hosting lol... not like it'd ever happen but shree knows he can trust me.

I think the main reason for the forums inactivity is because the admin (OpaQue) pretty much abandoned this forum. and the reason there's hardly any traffic coming in is because KS isn't being advertised at all. I think Shree should invest in some professional advertising or at the very least but adwords services (google advertising) because without any kind of advertising this forum will never be active.
on top of all that - have you noticed how after the name change from Xisto... that's when the forum started dying?????
I TOLD YOU GUYS THIS WOULD HAPPEN. and other said it too if I remember correctly.

sooooooo

Lack of effort. (Loads of bugs, forum is too default looking)
Lack of advertising.
Boring site (Yes, this site is boring, the theme looks default and overall the forum hasn't really been modified other then the myCENTs script.)

So until OpaQue puts some effort into reviving this forum, it's going to be dead. and more and more people are going to loose their hosting because of it.

Hell, I would revive this forum/maintain it and all I'd ask for would be free hosting lol... not like it'd ever happen but shree knows he can trust me.

Whats been happening? I'm sorry I've been away a long time and I cant chase down the whole events during the period I have been gone. I know my hosting account still is not working and I cant even login even with the reset password. Could someone sum up what has happen over the last year with hosting and the forums?

Where are all the website developers gone? This place does seem very empty.

Whats been happening? I'm sorry I've been away a long time and I cant chase down the whole events during the period I have been gone. I know my hosting account still is not working and I cant even login even with the reset password. Could someone sum up what has happen over the last year with hosting and the forums?
Where are all the website developers gone? This place does seem very empty.

since you are asking those questions then now you have an idea about what is going on here unfortunately. there is a very noticeable lack of activity in the forums, a lot of new users sign up, posting a topic or two and disappear, a lot of old users never come back again, now you can rarely see a moderator or administrator online, only one or two who keeps on come and go thanks to them, and the worst, you can see now a lot of not interesting topics have been posted.

but i still hope it is only a temporary thing and everything will return as usual. so i should say welcome back :) again, hope that we can see more from you soon. have fun.