xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eza

Your Contribution To This Forum What did you contribute to Knowledgesutra?

What has been your major contribution to the forum of Xisto lately?Did you get into a habit of telling other people off?Are you giving a lot of efforts to improve the atmosphere of the forum?Do your posts and replies add to the joy of other members of the forum?Does your presence on the forum make other people happy?Are you stuck into a negative attitude that scares other people away from the forum?Are you willing to work together with other members so everybody can enjoy posting and increase the amount of MyCents in a happy and enjoyable and entertaining way?Do you contribute to an athmosphere where posting and earning credits is fun and seems to be done without much efforts?Do you help other people to earn MyCents by posting replies that are on topic and that help other people to reply too?So are you a pain or are you a gain?

Edited by Eza (see edit history)

LOLOLOL! Whether I'm a pain or are a gain might be a subject for great debate. Honestly, I am not like ANYBODY here. The forum seems to be made up mostly of younger computer savvy folks. Since I'm older (yes, ok there are a few other old folks, just not that many) and totally non computerized I feel like I'm alone in a crowd here. I'm sure there's not another dog breeder here, and probably not even another farmer. So fitting in is not easy, nor is it easy for me to make posts when so many of the existing posts are in reference to computer stuff. On the bright side, while there aren't any actual dog breeders here, nearly everyone has a dog. So if anybody has a doggie question, I can nearly always be helpful there. So if the subject ever gets off computers, and gets into gardening, goats, horses, cattle, or even maybe chickens, I can hopefully make useful contributions. A little diversity would be great now wouldn't it? Believe it or not, computers aren't the only thing in the world!And they say with age comes wisdom, so hopefully I can contribute when life throws you young 'uns a curve ball with the voise of age and reason since even though I'm old, I can still remember being a young whipper snapper.

What has been your major contribution to the forum of Xisto lately? Ummm i had different nick (filipd_1) which i don't use it , i contributed by helping people, sending news and describing everything myself without copy/pasting. So i helped much at SEO , by writing for things you might find first at Google. :)Did you get into a habit of telling other people off? I told my friend about Xisto , a nice huge forum with mycents option in exchange for nice posts , contributions and fun :P Are you giving a lot of efforts to improve the atmosphere of the forum? Curently , to be honest i am not spending much time on this forum as i was , but i am trying to write better English , to write good articles and make Xisto better. Currently , there are is no massive activity as there was times ago ( :D ) but again , we can do it.Do your posts and replies add to the joy of other members of the forum? Does your presence on the forum make other people happy?How could i answer questions that should others answer them :D ?Are you stuck into a negative attitude that scares other people away from the forum?Short , no.Are you willing to work together with other members so everybody can enjoy posting and increase the amount of MyCents in a happy and enjoyable and entertaining way?Yes , i think contributing and supporting everybody is great , and it is a key here :) With support , help , contribution , we can make this forum lovely.Do you contribute to an athmosphere where posting and earning credits is fun and seems to be done without much efforts?I want when a thing needs efforts. There is no way to say that this doesn't require efforts , that's not true. Yes , it's fun and full of joy , but you need some minimal efforts , checking your grammar , making post better , etc. etc. But we can try harder :PDo you help other people to earn MyCents by posting replies that are on topic and that help other people to reply too?Honestly , i never think of that. But , i make news topics and posts so people can correct me , or agree with me.So are you a pain or are you a gain? Gain , for sure.

I have returned to Xisto recently however I was a Xisto member for a long time. (Wish I could remember my old login info :( )I have noticed that these forums are not very active anymore but I am trying to post as much helpful info as I can as responses to questions or new topics about current news and such. I figure that if we all keep adding new content here and treat our fellow posters with respect, we will be seeing more activity soon. :)I try to ask others for more info or updates on progress when answering questions and I also ask for opinions on my own topics to try and help get more posts and mycents flowing.I don't think I'm a pain, and I'm never rude so I think I'm a gain. :)