xisto Community
PassionFruitMilkTea

Knock Knock Dropping in

Hi everyone. I'm PassionFruitMilkTea because it happens to be my favourite drink. I'm studying for a BFA this year.I came across Xisto while trying to find a hosting space for a personal site.I am interested in art, anime, gunpla, video games, and general procrastination. :lol: Nice meeting everyone and have a good day.

hey welcome to ks :) :)nice to hear that we have an artist here ..U have the interesting hobbies and you are studying fine arts....i hope u will have a nice learning experience here on ks it is not always me welcoming the new members .It is always my friend wd who do the good work :)..have fun here :)

Hello PassionFruitMilkTea thats a pretty unique name :P also to get your free hosting\domain sign up at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email to get your mycents for posts :) and it takes a little while to update so don't get discouraged :P. also have you gotten cod black ops yet :P so anyways, welcome hope you have a great time.~calebFTW

Hello... passionfruitmilktea. :D I think ill just call you Milk for short-- wait, Passion is a better idea :P Well, glad to see you here! And be sure to read the help section!

P.S. Im dieing to know what a gunpla is!!! B)

@chini13Thank you. :) @CalebFTWThanks. I'm waiting for it to update.Nope. I'm missing out on a lot of first person shooter because I kinda have motion sickness. Read that it broke MW2 first day sale. What other genres do you play?@deadmad7Haha, passion fruit is sweet.Gunpla is short for gundam plastics. It's a hobby where one assembles gundam model kits. It's pretty fun.

hi PassionFruitMilkTea ,welcome in Xisto community, we are very happy to have a person with us here who have a variety of interests and an artist too :). and because of that i can say that you will have a great time in this forums, since there are a lot of categories that may suit your interests, and we always talk about anything and everything too :D.also you have a very unique user name, and funny :P . and this makes me wonder how you make a FruitMilkTea ??? and i found the location in your profile is even more funny :P "in a cup" !!! i hope you will have fun here and get your site up as soon as possible :).

Hi~It's a mixture of fruit syrup and milk tea, served cold. It usually comes with pearls too. And it's packaged into a plastic cup!
I see eyes in your username b_d

hahaaa this is so cool, you are the first one who told me this :P i even didn't noticed that before :D. i will use it from now on to scare the other member ;) "MY EYES ON YOU" :D and thanks for the recipe i will try it soon since i am a big fan of anything mixed with milk :).

welcome PassionFruitMilkTea. Im really liking the idea of passion fruit tea and the fact you sound so vibrant on the thread. I am hoping to hear lots from you and hope to be able to help out were i can or rather where i know. hehehe. I just realise the eyes to on the b_d, had never noticed before but you see we learn new things daily and this is a great way to start. Just be open minded and opinionated and we going to get along just perfect. Welcome to Xisto and I hope you will enjoy the free domains and free webhosting that is offered by Xisto in exchange for good posting.(Edtiied to correct spellings )

Edited by mandla (see edit history)

@web_designerHaha optic blast incoming.I get it from bubble tea shops. They have lots of other flavours too; grapes, mint, orange, etc mixed with green tea, red tea, or milk tea. They also have it ice-blended or put in yogurt. Pearls come in either big or small sizes, or they can be changed to fruit jellies.How about chocolate milk? I especially like it mixed with coffee.@mandlaHi. Yes, new things to learn every day! There's a Chinese proverb that goes; Live till old, learn till old. Literal translation.

hmmm we seem have the same taste PassionFruitMilkTea :) i love chocolate milk, coffee with milk, nescafe with milk, latte, cappuccino, or anythink mixed with milk. my favorite times when i bring my cup of nescafe, sign in to Xisto and chat with my friends. or listen to some music and work on my site and drink nescafe of course :P. as you can see i am a big fan of milk. and these days i am fonding of Banana Milk Shake ;) it is so delicious, try it and tell me what do you think.