xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

I Need A New Sig For Here On Trap. Any suggestions.

I think that my sig is becoming a little old and needs to be replaced by something that is new. Although I am not really suer what I want to do with it so can some of you throw around any suggestions. Any would be helpful. Thanks.

That signature doesn't take long to load. The new signature is a bit too big, and the picture of the kid is too pixelated. Work on smoothing it out. Other than that, it looks really good!

nah I don't like it at all.. First, it isn't personalized. It's too big, and it's ugly.. It's a screen capture. If you would of MADE the picture, yeh it would be cool.

The sig looks good. The only thing that bothers me is that it looks that its kind of squished. I don't know if thats the angle the screen was taken but it looks kind of squish.It look fast for me .. but i have dsl connection

I have DSL also. I generally use around 300 x 100 or 330 x 110. I made this small one that I currently have for a different forum that had a restricted size of 274 x 31. But, I've found the sweet spot of the size of a signature to be around 300 x 100.

indeed everyones feed back is correct, dude your sig looks a bit too big and you i think you should have a border and you shouldnt squeeze the screen capture too much cause link looks chubby now, or maybe thats the normal size i dont know he looks a bit chubby... and your font should stand out a bit more like put borders on the fonts. anyways good luck dude and keep working at it.

Yes, you should make it smaller. I reccommend 200x100 or smaller because even though some people's connections are quite fast, there are always some who have slower connection. And if the resolution of the person is really small, the picture will take up like half the screen. It also wastes the bandwidth of the server you host it on.

ok here dude i think people mean about size this big or even smaller:

Posted Image

i just made a testing sig, so you can see what we are talking about.