xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ash-Bash

Amd Phenom Ii X6 1090T - Hexa Core Cpu Review

Welcome to my review topic of the latest AMD CPU the AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Hexa Core CPU. This is a 6core CPU running at 3.2Ghz Stock, 6MB L3 Cache + 3MB L2 = 9MB Total Cache. The CPU is 125W CPU with it also being AM3 socket. The CPU comes with Turbo core software overclocking the CPU to 3.66Ghz when you most need the performance and increase on the fly! I love how this CPU supports USB 3.0 and SATA 3.Here are some 3DMark Vantage CPU ScoresPhenom II X6 1090T 3.2Ghz - 16460 Phenom II x6 1090T OC @4Ghz - 20692Some comparison to other CPU'S...Phenom II X4 965 @3.4Ghz - 11376Intel Core i5 750 OC@3.3Ghz - 15243Intel Core i7 920 2.6Ghz - 16697Intel Core i7 860 2.6Ghz - 17905The CPU performs really well in games such as Crysis and Modern Warefare 2 however when overclcoking the CPU to 4.0Ghz nothing can touch the CPU it performs so well.I would recommend this over the i7 x6 due to the fact is being very well priced yet giving you plenty of performance as an i7 can the only advantage with the i7 would be it has more Virtual Cores than the AMD X6.If you are thinking of getting one may I suggest you use the Asus Crosshair IV Formula Motherboard for the best performance!I hope you enjoyed my review, comments are appropriated.

Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)