xisto Community
deadmad7

Sotw #15 - Entries Theme : Freestyle

This SOTW will be taking place from November 7 - November 14.
The rules of this SOTW are:

Signature size: No larger than 450 pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.
Theme: Freestyle
Deadline: November 14, 2010

All entries MUST follow the SOTW Rules.

Ask any questions you want and Good Luck!
Edited by deadmad7
changed dates :D (see edit history)

Woot! Nice Sig ;) You're gonna be a good pick this time...
and to everybody else, work on your sigs! :D

hey very good one, i liked it a lot. good job helix :) seems we have a new good designer here :P. waiting for more good one guys, if i have a time i will be in. good luck for all.

sotw hasn't even started yet. it starts on the 11th. i think his entry should be banned due to not following the rules in the original post :D j/k. nice sig. i knew someone would be premature....

sotw hasn't even started yet. it starts on the 11th. i think his entry should be banned due to not following the rules in the original post :D j/k. nice sig. i knew someone would be premature....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... i messed up the dates and months :D thanks for noticing :P BTW - sotw doesn't even follow timings anyways.. B)

Posted Image

Well this is my first sig with an anime render as far as I know. I don't usually even use renders but this time my layer modes, gradient layers and background image together formed an "empty" circle in the middle and I wanted to fill it up with something. AND, the way this girl keeps her hands is also my favorite position of hands when I'm sitting on the ground :D

Posted Image

Well this is my first sig with an anime render as far as I know. I don't usually even use renders but this time my layer modes, gradient layers and background image together formed an "empty" circle in the middle and I wanted to fill it up with something. AND, the way this girl keeps her hands is also my favorite position of hands when I'm sitting on the ground :D

oh bani, this is so beautiful and attractive. i like it a LOT :), and i must say this is the best signature you did in my point of view. so, as i can see, your skills are advanced so much. i am happy for you and i will wait for more from now on ;) .

now, what i like about your signature, first the anime girl :P she is so suitable to be in a signature. when i started making signatures i knew that not every image or render is suitable to be a signature. second the colors, they are fit the girl's look. third that circle gives another meaning to the signature.

and i like the way of sitting of that girl ;) , good work bani.

Posted Image

Wheew... I realize my "hiatus" from making sigs has seen you making better sigs... time to freshen up my gear...

also, my gfx eyes ( :P ) detected that you don't have your name on it, fix it baniboy... its on the rules!

My entry for the week:

Posted Image

Next time I shall remember to make my sig first rather than a presentation for university :P

Nice entry! It's simple and solid...little tooo simple... but i guess that's how ironman should be :D

Now I get some competitors :)

So are the entries over?

It's not really that fun with only 3 people, so i think we should wait till we get at least 1 or 2 people to join too. I might join it too...maybe... B)

It's not really that fun with only 3 people, so i think we should wait till we get at least 1 or 2 people to join too. I might join it too...maybe...

yeah agree with you, and i hope you could join deadmad, i am waiting for your entry ;) or may be me too, if i have time :). any way, till now a lot of good entries and i hope good luck for all of you guys.

detected that you don't have your name on it, fix it baniboy... its on the rules!

yes i do have my name on it... it's on the left! it's in a weird position and all that, but how couldn't you notice?
Any, thanks for the kind words everyone.