xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Helix

Sup!

Hey guyz, I joined this site a few days before because it is an excellent site which covers almost all topics to talk about, moreover, I am fascinated by seeing such big community.Well, I'm 16 and my favourite sport is football(soccer). I love computers. I do a little of graphics stuff, gaming.I hope I act as a good addition to this forum and the community would like me being a part of this forum. :)

Welcome to the forums ;]I also like football, the European football :) and I am into computers too, I guess most of us here are into computers :D

Hie Helix, its nice of you to join this community and your love for computers is an added bonus. We are all a big happy family though we a re like the average family sometimes we do have squabbles but thats what family is for. We are all here to gain and impart knowledge as the website name suggests. Just getting posting and you will be a guru in no time. I see you already been busy posting and thats the main thing to keep the stories, conversaions and information flowing. Dont be the link that breaks and mmesses up the chain like i am so many times and i hate myself for it. Also contributing and asking will help you earn mycents which are essential for the free webhosting / domains and other products which oyu can purchase in billing section if you have already discovered about that then wow you learning at lightiening speed.Welcome to the forums and wish you an enjoyable time on here.

Hey guyz, I joined this site a few days before because it is an excellent site which covers almost all topics to talk about, moreover, I am fascinated by seeing such big community.Well, I'm 16 and my favourite sport is football(soccer). I love computers. I do a little of graphics stuff, gaming.
I hope I act as a good addition to this forum and the community would like me being a part of this forum.
:)

Hi Helix :D Welcome to ks community friend........ :)
Wish you enjoy the community and stay active here as much as possible which is a bit difficult task these days :P
Enjoy your stay here and if you have any query, feel free to ask in the forum :)

Helix I see you have been quite busy posting . Hopefully by now your Mycents have kicked in fully and you are already workign on your website with a domain and hosting ready.Dont forget once you launch your site if you want our opinion just post the link so we tell you what we think and help you improve where people may find errors. Also do not forget to continue posting so you dont run out of MYCENTS i have seen people come on here post good stuff and earn lots of mycents then build a great site but get to busy in the real world they forget to build up a savings pot of Mycents to keep their site going and shortly say after 2 or 3 months their site is doing for lack of payment and trust me at this point you get get charged late payment fee or something which mean you failed to pay lets say $1.95 na dthen you get a late payment charge of $5.00 that means your MYCents will now be say negetive $6.95 and if you couldnt raise 1.95 how much harder will it be to raise three times as much. It would just be wiser to creat a nice cushion of MYcents so even if you couldnt go on line for at least three months cause you were having exams at school or University of when on a world trip you would still find everything running and all site bills paid in full with no surcharge fees for late payments.Its just a bit of tips or advice I thought I should mention to you.