xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TracieSylvie

Hello !

Hi ! My name's Tracie Sylvie, and I'm new. I have a former account here at Trap 17, "Angelz Kiss" (back in 2006)
I'm Asian, eighteen years old, a fan of art, and an web blogger!

Hi, nice to meet you Tracie. What do you blog about? I hope your joining brings some excitement to the forum because things are kind of slow here lately!

Hi, nice to meet you Tracie. What do you blog about? I hope your joining brings some excitement to the forum because things are kind of slow here lately!

Hi, nice to meet you too Rob!! I blog about everything. :D Mostly about the girly stuff, along with games. I'm not blogging yet, I suppose I'm an "aspired blogger" to-be.
Okay! I remember back then when the forum used to be "Xisto" being a fun forum/environment to chat in, esp. given the kind free web hosting from trap 17.

Do you blog as well?

Welcome back to Xisto Angel Kiss now TracieSylvie. Your other account is still active i think i just searched and found it. did you know it was still active or had you forgotten your pssword. Anyway its nice to see old members returning especially bloggers like you who have plenty to blog about on the net.hope to bump into you on line sometimeWelcome back