xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chivision

Chivision Is Happy To Be Here

Hello Knowledgeable ones! Happy to meet you.My name is Chinago and I've got a vision for my life. So, when working towards the achievement ofthat vision, I love been addressed as Chivision.I am a web shareholder. Simply put, I've got a stake on the net. HTML, CSS, PHP, CAKEPHP, MySQl, etc are the joy of my share certificate. Feel free to relate with me. I can be friendly, you know. Thanks

Hey, that's great! Nice to meet you here and see you around. We've got a real friendly bunch of people that are willing to help if you ever encounter any problems, so that's great. :) Hope you know you better!

Hey Chinago welcome to the knowledgable ones forums. Here you have come to the right place for knowledge and of course the free hosting. You have already taken a few step in the right direction but coming here because registering here is half the job done. Soon you will get into the posting and threading and get carried awaya and maybe even spend a few sleepless night cause you addicted to reading and posting and all that then you will get into the whole MYCENTS thingy and get excited and disappointed with every few posts.One thing I can guarantee is you will find lots interesting posts and people on here and you will maybe form friendships and maybe even enemies but stillt hats the life on the net theres a different person around every corner welll maybe lets not say around corners lets say with each click.Dont mean to scare you but it would be nice to bea meanie lolWelcome to the Knowledge forums Chivision.

hi Chivision,welcome to knowledgsutra community. i hope you will get a great time in this forum. there are a lot to do in here, especially when you get used to the site. there are many categories to choose what are fit your interest, you can post your opinions and thoughts and have fun in the same time. enjoy and good luck.

Hi Chinago, welcome to Xisto. I'm also a new member and I hope you'll enjoy it here. I see that you know a lot of web development (scripting) languages. I'm just starting out but I hope to create good websites soon.

Hi Chinago, welcome to Xisto. I'm also a new member and I hope you'll enjoy it here. I see that you know a lot of web development (scripting) languages. I'm just starting out but I hope to create good websites soon.

as Chivision says he is a webshareholder. I believe he will be a great asset to interact with and gain a bit of knowledge and ideas on what direction to go in building your website. I know its easy to put together a general css website but with his experience and expertice I believe you can come up with a superb looking eye candy website.

This whole website desing busines sis a market which is waiting for brilliant minded to people to tap into. I know there are terms like web 2.0 but with todays techies we should be working on creatin web 3.0 or wheatever next version is coming. We are all young vibrant people with a lot of drive and passion and yes its easy to just make a simple website which get millions of hits but I think we should all help each other to create the Nintendo Wii of websites or the Ipad / Iphone of internet sites. Something totally amazing as in we set the trend for future sites to follow.

We have lots of people on our forums who can brainstorm and make a brilliant product. So I think we should use the fact that we all a part of this community to the best advantage we can. I for one would love to get ideas even if they are only minor but a step forward is a step closer towards the destination.

With your skills Vistz, Chivision and even web_desinger and any others who are into coding and web designing Im probably mor ethan positive that we can come with a brilliant product that will shake the boots and socks off the internet world. Its nothing to try and fail, but imagine if the idea caught and became a global phenomenon. I know it sounds dreamy and far fected but dreams are the mother of creation. All it takes is to communicate and give suggestions to each other and help each other the little individual projects / websies the other is working on and voila soon enough I bet we will stumble on a perfectly catchy website layout or technique.

If this sounds too much like jargon pardon me please I maybe had too much coffee this morning and I may be just over seeing into things or being over imaginative.