xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leiaah

I'm A Procrastinator!

I live near my school and I can easily get there. Usually my class starts at 9:30 and I can leave the house 5 minutes before the time and still manage to get there ON time. Lately I've been procrastinating a lot. I can manage to wake up early but still end up late for first period. I'm not really that late only around 5 minutes but I'm late just the same.It's probably a bit silly that I'm prattling about petty things like this but... YEAH IT IS SILLY.... :D

Lol. I am like that too! Oh well, that's how some people are. We just never seem to learn! Though, my procrastination occurs on school projects. Just projects, I do the homework and all else fine, but projects... sheesh.

well, i'm guilty of procrastination as well. ;) actually, i took my time replying to this thread, even if i read it yesterday already. lolz!

LOL i do that too. like my phone alarm rings at 6. the clock one rings at 6.30 snooze button...6.37 snooze button! 6.40 something sit there infront of my closet thinkning about what i should wear. take lets say 2 minutes... okk brush my teeth wash my face do my hair (spike it..not being a girl ;)) then wear my shoe... pack ....and get ready n stuff. from the time i sit in front of my closet to leaving the door 20 minutes...the bus gets here around 7.05 ..still gots time! wohoo

I was going to answer this topic but I decided nah I'll do it later.but seriously though procrastination the best thing ever I mean you dont have to do stuff, I'm doing it right do I really shud start my homework, but ahh well amnyway I'm pretty sure everyone does or has done it.

were all in the same boat here. I'm one of them procratinators too. lol. I tell myself to do the homework later and then its night. I'll say to myself to wake early in the morning like 5 am to do it but then i get lazy and i never do it. lol.

I, like the rest of you, am also a procrastinator. If anything, I'm the kingof procrastinators. For every single school project I have ever done, I have always put it off to the last few days, and in some cases, the lastday. I also have problems getting up in the morning. I tell myself that I'm going to get up earlier in the morning, but then I don't. I end gettingup at the same time. Personally, I don't like this way of life, but I can'thelp it. I'm trying to turn it around, though.

It's wierd because the closer you live to somewhere, the most likely you will be late. I think it's because everyone thinks that they have no problem reaching their destination but overestimates themselves and ends up being late anyways. I recommend you to get up early, and just assume you live a 15 minute walk away from your school, and just leave 5 minutes early! Or you can pretend that school starts 5 minutes earlier etc. When you have a project, pretend the deadline is 2 days earlier etc. I have a classmate who always arrives at school late, but actually lives 1 block away. I live a 10 minute DRIVE (30 minute walk) but I was never late for school in my life (seriously). I guess assuming you won't get there will be good, because you'll leave early. This also reminds me of my english project. I assume that I won't finish if I keep on stalling (even though I probably could) but I ended up finishing 3 days before it's due... That's rare for me because I always procrastinate. No really, just assume the deadline is a day earlier, or your destination is a bit farther, and you will succeed!

Man my school starts at 9.15 and the bus comes at the bus stop as about 8.50; however somehow I manage to get up, get dressed, have breakfast go on the computer and pack my bag ready for school in that short amount of time (under 1 hour!)

your lucky that you start later. i start at 7:55. sometimes i set my alarm for 6:30 but i never get up till 7.i am also a big procrastinator. even on day to day homework, once i get home i think to myself that i will be able to do my homework pretty quickly. so i put it off for a while. then i finally get to it and it takes longer than i thought it would so i end up staying up too late. but i never learn from my mistake ;) this reminds me, ive got an essay to do by wednesday that was assigned a couple weeks ago. procrastination is just a common thing that everyone does. some just do it more than others :P

It sucks being a procastinator if have to drive to school. Leaving home 10 minutes later can mean an extra 30 minutues of waiting in the traffic during rush hour.

I'm a definite procrastinator... I knew about an 8 page paper a month in advance and i waited to the week before to start research...Yes, I received a good grade but i also put a lot of pressure on myself by starting my paper under a short time span.

Im a huge procrastinator. I put every single thing off until the last possible second, if I dont have a deadline, it'll never get done. But.. Having deadlines and putting it off to the last second seems to make me work better, and harder. I work well under pressure. I always write my papers the night before/the morning of the day its due, and I always receive an A. I think I concentrate more when I know I have to turn it in that day or the next day. Whenever I know its a week or two away I get distracted really easy and my paper turns out like crap.Anywho.. Interesting topic I suppose.

I am the biggest procrastinator ever!!!!Even now I am supposed to read my homework, but I'm thinking to myself I'll do it in 5 minutes. What is scary about that is my first thought about doing it was yesterday!!!I really need to change!!! This procrastination is killing me!!!