xisto Community
Alex Cicala

New Account On Xisto. Can It Work With Existing Myks Account?

I haven't been on Xisto since last year and I cannot remember my Xisto Account password, I have also tryed to reset it with no luck. So I have created a new Xisto Client Account and was wondering how to get the MyCent to transfer to the new Xisto Billing Account?Basically I want to start fresh with my same forum account but with a new Xisto account. My email is now also changed, it is the same for both Xisto and Xisto.Please help?!...

It would perhaps be best if you submit a Support Ticket to Xisto asking if you can merge the two accounts (although I highly doubt they'll let you unless you knew the password).

My best guess is that you contact the Support team using a ticket. I think they would either cancel that email and connect with this one or just add another email to your email. Either way, you will still have your forum account. Don't worry... ;)

just to clairfy. Is it possible to have one billing account connected to to Xisto accounts I did not think this was possible though it would be cool as me and my partner can then have seperate accounts log in and post and get the MYCENTS rolling into a single account cause at the end of the day two minds are better than one. Sometimes in these postings and forums you get brain dead and cant think what response to say. You give two or three responses to peoples threads and suddenly oyu get writters block. I hate that feeling cause you know you want to say stuff and comment on a thread but what you are thinking only amounts to spam. Its as if your mind is trying top make sure you get a minimum MYCENTS in any givien period unless of course you literally just jot dot a couple of sentences and yes this is acceptable but i dont think its ideal. The aim is probably to say stuff that can be interpreted and have the readers mind think hang on a minute thats true or that cant be right hence they respond by posting a response and the thread grows. But then sometimes its not as easy as that and you find yourself writting a sentences worth of words and there you go BLOCK. you dont know what to say after that.Writers Block aside, Im thinking of getting in touch with Support and finding out wheather this is do able or rather practical cause it probably i do able but they may find it un practical or a breach of the terms and Conditions which I am sure it would be. I have a bad memory but Im sure I remeber when the system started I remeber reading that you could only have one billing account linked to one Trap 17 account except in cases where you were posting in Xisto the Xisto sister site and you could also lin that to same account in billing area. So in doability I guess thats proof you can have mor ethan one account linked to your billing section but then you cant sign up with two different accounts on Xisto and have two different emails connected to a single billing section account. Because they verify the link using the value of email addresses used in both signups the computer is told if Trap 17 email account = billing section email account then process the MYCENTS into there and remember in computer talk abc@abc.com is not necesarily the same as abc@abc.com unless the computer is foretold to change all email addresses to lower case. But i guess it worth askking support. If i dont return with a response then assume they have said no but if they agree to link two different email to a single billing section account I will definitely come back and give you all the glorious news. Watch this space