xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Relationships Does he really like me, or did I just get played

Ok, there is this guy I work with, (he sometimes worked at different locations, sometimes with me) he is very cute, very handsome. At first I like really didn't care too much for him. But gradually I started to really like him. He started texting and calling me on my job every single day sometimes 2or 3 times a day. He would get or show me that he was upset if I didn't acknowledge him when he showed up on my job and so forth. Whenever he called he would always call me out by saying "My darling or My lady or yes my love in Italian" which would just melt my heart. Almost all the time we met we would give each other longs hugs, we would stand holding each other. One time I went out with a couple of friends and I invited him, he didn't want to come because he didn't have any money. But I told him not to thing too much about it. It turned into a big thing alot of our friends came as well. And the whole night he hit on every girl there, including not keeping his hands off me, he was "trying to be all over me". He invited me and a couple of my co-workers to go out with him on valentine's day which was very sweet. After a couple of weeks I stopped talking to him, and he asked everyone except me as to why I would not talk to him. The texting, calling and the sweet references all stopped. We started talking and texting again, when I realized that the person who had come between us, was jealous of the friendship I had with this guy. But things had really changed between us he started to hang out with alot of girls, almost everyday went to parties or clubs would invite everyone except me. He stopped visiting. Would ask girls out in front of me, even letting them know how he felt about them and how he wanted them to have a relationship. I saw a side of him that really astonished me, he was a very good player. A player true to heart. When I invited him to my birthday party he would never come, on my b'day he walked by me but never said anything. When I had a minor accident, everyone was so concerned but not him he pretended he did not know anything, when one of his friends had asked one of my co-workers if I was ok. But even through all that he always makes me laugh when I'm sad, upset or just fustrated with things. He always tries to cheer me up. But sometimes he can be very cruel and mean towards me, even insulting me infront of my co-workers. When I told him, I liked his friendship and that I considered him to be a good friend he never responded to me. Would have different girls stop by my job and tell me how good friends they were to him. We never dated, he has never asked me out, or even bought me a bottle of water or lunch etc. But one of my co-workers he hangs out with her, takes her to parties, clubs, buys her coffee, candy, treats etc you get the picture. But I have done these things for him. I don't believe in having sex with a guy unless I really know and well advanced in a relationship with him. That's not to say that he has not asked me to go bed with him. But only once he did that and it was when he was really drunk. I don't know if I misread his feeling for me or if I just got played by a player. I don't know if I expected too much from him when he really had no serious intentions towards me. If I make a list of all the things I have done for him they out run the things he has done for me. When I look at how he is with other girls and with me there is a huge difference. If I asked him to do something for me he would flat out say no, but if asked that same question he would say yes to another girl. If anyone can give any advice to me on this,it would help me know that I need to move on and not hold on to him. It has been 2 months now that I have transferred to another location and he has yet to call me or text me. I keep hoping that one day he will call me. I need to move on any comments or suggestions would be helpful.

Sounds to me like this guy is playing with any girl he can get his hands on. :unsure: He comes on too strong and then backs off, maybe with the idea that absences makes the heart grow fonder. You don't need a guy that "can't keep his hands off you". Watch yourself, I think he is just playing you for whatever he can get from you. You don't mention your ages, but his drunkeness is a strike against him and any age.