xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eskick

Use Ebay!

you could you ebay to make money online, eg: get a sim card from the o2 site for free or 99p and go to ebay and sell it for 5 pound, or you could buy a phone from the 3 network wich is cheap and sell it on ebay 20 pounds higher. hope you found this usefull!. :D

Hi eskick,That's the whole idea with eBay - buy low, sell high. It could also help if you can add more creative twist to this basic idea. Most people I know who does eBay doesn't sell usual commodities. They hunt around for hard-to-find stuffs, antiques, collectibles and buy them by the lot if possible. I have an Australian acquaintance who go to Indonesia on a monthly basis to hunt for exotic items and sell them on eBay for more than 1000% profit margin.

hey i know this person he sold a piza with a celebretys face on it for like i duno a grand. (in uk) and then he sold this kyle water from a consert for 30 pounds( in uk) so thats how to make money. but i dont know how they make money by selin phones for cheap do they get upgrades or somthing?

Sometimes it just amazes me when I hear about some of the weird stuff being sold at a premium prize at eBay - used gum chewed by a celebrity anyone?They make money on these phones by buying wholesale and selling retail. You can get all sorts of deal if you are willing to invest some cash and buy any item in bulk. Most merchants will give you like 30% off + 5 items free if you buy say 100 units in one go. Then its up to you to sell these items one at a time. And if you are capable of selling them, you get a hefty profit. Lot of work though, at least for me.

LoL, you guys hear about the guy a week or so ago that sold advertising space on his forehead. The company ended up paying like thirty, thousand dollars.. For this guy to tattoo their ad on his forehead permanently. Seems kinda like it would take an idiot to do that but I guess if you need the money...There are tons of copycats on ebay now doing the same, you see some ads, XXL FOREHEAD.. lol i guess the BIG HEAD comes in useful somewhere.....

i have heard alot about making money on ebay buying less and selling for more. If you really want to make money well... get a job for one and another good idea is a online store with the wholesalers. Ebay is a good idea but you dont make much of a profit over time and it will take awhile to start everything up again.

xD. I'm not trolling you but if theres a really good offer on eBay and you plan on buying it, its not the best idea to post it on a popular webhosting forum with over 30 guests online. Just pointing that out. ;)

hey, i'm starting off an ebay business selling bandanas. I found a neat site that sells them for about 60 cents each, so I can sell them for ?2 and make ?200 poundish off the first gross I sell. I tryd other things aswell like replica oakleys, but they make a big deal about the restrictions of the sellers, and the item was 'retracted' although I still got quite alot for the pair. A did specifiically say though that authenticity was not verified, so I thought it would be OK, but maybe not...good luck everyone that uses ebay, because ti is a great website with a lot of opportunities.

Now if only sellers stoped charging $14 for the shipping cost of an item that is going for $5 and doesnt even weight more than 1-2 ounces, I would be very happy.