xisto Community
TheSeeker

Hello

The search for wisdom is a life long journey for me. My intention is to continue my search through conversations had in this forum. I look forward to hearing your insights and sharing mine.

Hi... Welcome! I'm assuming you are someone that is into spirituality. Well, we have -Sky- on this forum that is into that, and I'm into psionics and psychic stuff like meditation and etc, and etc.So that's great!It's nice to see someone like you join to forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay and have fun! If you ever have any troubles, feel free to PM me and I will do my best of help you out. :)Cheers, Nameless_

I'm into wisdom and understanding. Spirituality is a facet of existence, so I have sought wisdom about the topic. I'm also a student of psionics and all that psychic stuff. I'll pm once i figure out how !!! it won't take me long

Really! Wow. I haven't met someone that is into psionics on this site. It's been ages since I was practicing, so I've nothing on me... apart from knowledge. :) This is great. I'm also into philosophy and understanding how society works, questioning about religion and how we can help those that need help, etc, etc. :) This is great. :)

Hello! You sound like a guy who wants to learn alot, you'll fit right in lol. :P Anyhow, here's the Help area, use it if you have a question. See you around the forum. ;)

The search for wisdom is a life long journey for me. My intention is to continue my search through conversations had in this forum. I look forward to hearing your insights and sharing mine.

Im so glad you have joied the KS family. and we look forward to sharing and hearing from you. Welcome to Kamasutra a lso known as Trap 17 so dont worry if you hear people saying trappers thats the old name this site used to go by. Anyway you have made a good move by coming on these forums because sharing is caring. There is parts of this world only you know about and your advice is going to beinvaluable also we are all here to help out where we can so if ever you want to find out any thing or have any question with lifes journey feel fre e to post and we will read and hopefully those of us who have a good enough answer will help you out.

As your name suggests you are theseeker and you seeking knowledge and answers hopefully thnis is a pot of knowledge will provide you with whatever you are seeking.

Take care and once more welcome to Xisto TheSeeker

hi TheSeeker,if you are searching for wisdom and knowledge then you are in the right place. welcome to the community of Xisto, enjoy your time sharing your ideas and opinions and get knowledge and of course having fun. i hope you will like it around here.