xisto Community
legendary112

Hello World!

hi guys,i've just joined the forums! I'm real glad to be part of this community.I major in web development and design has occupied my time of late as well. I use Drupal and will be launching my first web design agency after like two years of planning. I'm here to get hosting and share the little that I know with the community.By the way, i'm 21 years old! and i'm a guy. lol

Edited by legendary112 (see edit history)

hi guys,
i've just joined the forums! I'm real glad to be part of this community.

I major in web development and design has occurred my time of late as well. I use Drupal and will be launching my first web design agency after like two years of planning. I'm here to get hosting and share the little that I know with the community.

By the way, i'm 21 years old! and i'm a guy. lol

Hi legendary112, welcome to Xisto friend.....
hope you already have read the forum rules....lolz....i joined this site a year back and haven't read it till now, but, I don't do anything which might harm the community, so I don't worry much about rules...just my tiny little secret ;)

Also, remember to register here using same email address which you used to register on Xisto, so that mycents when reached $1 can be transferred to your Xisto - Support client area :)

And, wish you good luck in getting your hosting, just keep on posting without breaking any rule and earning mycents :)

Oh my god... this is so great! Welcome! I also use Drupal, but I probably don't know as much as you... so this is great!!! :) Don't worry, theres a lot of pro members in this forum that also know Drupal and stuff, and it's a great community. :) I'm sure you've heard of the mycents system here? Where you can buy a free domain and hosting if you post enough?Yeah well... theres a system like that. It's great, because that's what most people use here too. It's great to meet you. :) I really hope you enjoy your stay, and just give me a shout if you need help in any way around this forum. I can't wait to see your site!!!

hi guys,
i've just joined the forums! I'm real glad to be part of this community.

I major in web development and design has occupied my time of late as well. I use Drupal and will be launching my first web design agency after like two years of planning. I'm here to get hosting and share the little that I know with the community.

By the way, i'm 21 years old! and i'm a guy. lol

Hey, glad to meet a fellow web design enthusiast!

thank you for the warm welcome!!
i'm happy to be here too! I have already registered on xisto but mycents haven't showed up yet??

i'm clueless but i like this community already!! :)

You have to register for it to show up, and it will show up after like... 24 hours or so after you register HERE. Go to the client area on the left side of the page. If you don't register at the billing centre, your mycents won't show up. Just be patient. The first time when I registered I got paranoid about my mycents not showing up properly, but you have to be patient.
Edited by Nameless_ (see edit history)

thank you for the warm welcome!!
i'm happy to be here too! I have already registered on xisto but mycents haven't showed up yet??

i'm clueless but i like this community already!! :)

hmmm... since you have already registered on Xisto - Support billing area and considering you use the same email address which you used to register here.....then, you will have to wait for the mycents script to run, if I am not wrong then mycent script did not run yesterday, but, it should run anytime after 2-3 hours of writing this post......i have been tracking the execution time of mycents script from past one week ;)

You have to register for it to show up, and it will show up after like... 24 hours or so after you register HERE. Go to the client area on the left side of the page. If you don't register at the billing centre, your mycents won't show up. Just be patient. The first time when I registered I got paranoid about my mycents not showing up properly, but you have to be patient.

lol nameless, you added your affiliate link of Xisto - Support billing area ;)

;)
Edited by livepcportal (see edit history)

Did I really? I'm sorry. I just copied and pasted the link in my account. didn't realise it was an affiliate thingy. I'll take it off. If your mycents still doesn't show up after one day, just send in a support ticket to xisto and they should be able to fix it up for you quickly. (But don't expect the support to be immediate, since this isn't paid support anyway. :) )

hello thereso i guess you are the first person to get my welcoming message after disappeared for awhile :)i see that you have your myCENT already and get along well so introduction posts are not really neededi like it when people are easy to understand stuffs and not repeating the same question again and again so i don't have to guide them :Panyway, since you are in the web development and looking for hosting, look no more. well you may look out there to find more, but you'll eventually come back here (like me) >.<oh, and there is this website showcase sub-forums which located here > http://forums.xisto.com/topic/135-website-showcase/
hope to see your website there soon! :D

Hi LegendaryHope u r having a great time here and you have already made new friends. i cant say i m new here neither can i say i have been here for a long time. I joined a few months back and i find these forums so helpful and the people here are extra nice. Hope u r enjoying your stay.

Legendary 112 welcome my friend. This here Xisto is a whole new world of knowledge and opinion. Hopefully you have by now familiaried yourself with the posting rules and the Mycents system and are on your way to a free* domain/ hosting.This is not where the journey end but this is where it actually begins because once you have got the basics you still need to constatntly talk to and help out and be helpout by the trappers Family. We are all knowledgeable in certain feilds and we all have weaknesses in our knowledge. This is where KS comes in. We all share our concerns in a topic post and everyone get to read and offer their opinion. Which means there is a good chance of getting good advice or know how on how to handle life's situations from romance to computing, fom religion to Death. I know you probably are here for making friendships and we would all love to be your frined you can inbox anyone anytime with questions or just genral talk. You'll find most of us are really nice caring people. Except maybe me hehehehAnyway welcome to the family and hope you find KS as knowledgable as I have found it since I joined which was like i think 4 years gone or soWelcome

hi legendary112,welcome to the community. and we are glade to have a one more designer and web developer. and i think you will be a great help since you are using drupal and most of us are using wordpress, so you can help who want to learn using drupal i guess and same thing to you. the community of Xisto is helpful, so please don't hesitate to ask anything you want. i hope you will like it around here, share your opinions and knowledge and have fun.