xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Book Review: Seo Warrior

One of the biggest headaches for most web designers is SEO or Search Engine Optimization, and the reason is that is because the major search engines have different ways to index websites. Of course, there are plenty of CMS software such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal that have SEO built in, but if your building a straight website then your in luck. SEO Warrior written by John Jerkovic, gives an intensive look how to understand and code SEO into your websites. This book is 18 chapters long and so it is definitely a long reading in order to get a good grasp on using SEO in your website. This book covers such things as link building, keywords, social networking, robots, web stats, and rankings to name a few. Right away I think the most important sections that readers should read in this book is SEO Traps, Social networking, SEO marketing, sitemaps, and content. I would rate those as must read chapters in order to understand what SEO consists of, however, because this book covers a lot in SEO using this book to begin the SEO phase of your website is definitely necessary. On the other hand, if your using software with built in SEO then your already halfway there, but in order to understand what is going on with Wordpress and Joomla I recommend having this book around in order to get a better idea to use SEO more effectively.Overall, this book is loaded with great information and a must have if your working on websites for other people or building a social networking heavy website that includes such websites like Twitter and Facebook. So grab yourself a copy and begin the wonderful world of SEO.