xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OsamaBinSteve

Why Do I Hate Wow? Tell me Im not alone O_o

So, people are always messing with me because I don't like World of Warcraft. I could care less about it, but it gets so annoying sometimes. -_- People are always pestering me because I hate it, saying things like, "Dude, how could you not enjoy such a fun game?" or "Are you retarded or something? World of Warcraft is way better then anything you could ever play!" Or they even try to, get this, "Convert" me to WoW. I don't really see the big deal about it. I just think it's a really boring game. Mostly cause I've played way funner MMORPG,s (most of which are free, unlike WoW)So, I'm just wondering. Can anyone please tell me I'm not alone? That I'm not the only person in this country that doesn't spend hours of my life playing WoW. That there are actually people like me in this world, who can't even stand to hear about WoW.Sorry, I just had the sudden urge to rant about something. xD

I play wow on and off, it gets boring but then i get bored of not playing MMORPGs, try loads of free ones (Rappelz, Requiem, Runes of Magic, Cabal, MU Online and more) and realise they are coded badly, glitches, scratchy textures, LOADS of spammers and glitchersm lack of updates, lack of coherent support system and in game support, linear progression, lack of decent talents, skills and crafting/gathering skills weak zone systems, weak quest lines and in the case of games like Cabal and MU it's not even free roam!! (Cabal has set paths that are well disguised but you cant go up/down ridges for example, no jumping, no swimming etc...)Wow does have an edge but Vindictus and Forsaken World come into Beta in the UK soon so that might change for me ;)

Wow does have an edge but Vindictus and Forsaken World come into Beta in the UK soon so that might change for me ;)

I've never heard of those before. What are they?

I could care less about it, but it gets so annoying sometimes.

Do you mean you *couldn't* care less, meaning there's nothing you care about less than it? Because if you *could* care less, there are millions of things I care about less than WoW.

On that note, I dislike it as well. It's too childish.

This happens with almost every game. At first they pick a lot of audience and hype and later it goes down. NFS is also one such game which lost more old audience than they gained every year. It happens with most gamers out there.

Do you mean you *couldn't* care less, meaning there's nothing you care about less than it? Because if you *could* care less, there are millions of things I care about less than WoW.

O_o Oh noes, you totally just owned my bad writing skills... Well, what I meant was that it doesn't really bother me when people annoy me about not playing WoW. It just gets really annoying. Thanks for correcting my mistake ^_^

Vindictus and FW are both free to play MMORPGs currently in beta in the North US. If you live in the North US google "Free vindictus beta key IRC" or similar. There is an IRC channel with a user "Celadon" he and some of the mods of the channel have a list of beta keys, when you register your key you get two which you can then give out to mates for them to use so what the IRC channel does is asks you for one of those keys, or both, in return. That way their stock of keys increases and you get a key, it's win-win.FW i think is in open beta, you need a key but there are loads out there.Look for some gameplay vids of the two, most of them are in korean since it was first released there but Vindictus has been out in the US a little while.They both look good and are more mature than WoW which i agree, is a little childish.