xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elna

Web Design Site Looking For Relevant Banner [denied] Please help if you can

Hi all,I'm designing a website for my portfolio website. I'm more of a coder than gfx designer so I'm currently looking for a banner to use at the top of the page for web design. I'm going to paste snapshot the home page of my website and show exactly where I need it. I hope you can help me here.Size: 950 x 300 pxTheme: Preferrably light with a bit of blue and red.Render: YesRender Theme: Web design, marketing, creativity, innovationColor: white, blue, red, grayishText: Cutting-edge web design solutionsOther effects: Feel free to use your imagination.Attached file shows the homepage of the website. You will be able to see the theme, colours, etc. I'm looking for a picture like the one on the homepage...but relevant for the web design section.Thank you very muchpost-106792-067994900 1286192566_thumb.png

Please read the pinned topic to see your requirement(s) in Request Free Sig Or Banner section. Click here

In the mean time please improve your post quality and continue to contribute quality posts.