xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OsamaBinSteve

Anyone Ever Hear Of Dead Frontier? Its pretty fun :D

Dead Frontier  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just played Dead Frontier yesterday (for the first time in months) And it's soo much better now! It used to be a top-down-view, zombie killing mmorpg. You had to play in games with a maximum of 6 players. Now it's 3D! You can have at least 80 people in one room with you. A room consists of a small chunk of the city, and it's sooo fun. I was so impressed with the improvement that I'm making this post xDYou can go kill zombies, level up (to a maximum of 200), go loot the city, and go fight bosses with your friends. Something that sucks though is the respawn time. If you die at level one, your respawn time is one min. The respawn time increases by 10 seconds at each level up, for a maximum of 10 mins O_oBut I dunno, I just thought I'd share this with you. If you go any try this game, good for you. If you don't, also, good for you. It's your choice :DHave fun, and Happy Friday everyone! ^_^If you wanna friend me on it my username is OsamaBinSteve by the way...Oh yeah....I almost forgot....The game can be found at http://www.deadfrontier.com/

I just played Dead Frontier yesterday (for the first time in months) And it's soo much better now! It used to be a top-down-view, zombie killing mmorpg. You had to play in games with a maximum of 6 players. Now it's 3D! You can have at least 80 people in one room with you. A room consists of a small chunk of the city, and it's sooo fun. I was so impressed with the improvement that I'm making this post xDYou can go kill zombies, level up (to a maximum of 200), go loot the city, and go fight bosses with your friends. Something that sucks though is the respawn time. If you die at level one, your respawn time is one min. The respawn time increases by 10 seconds at each level up, for a maximum of 10 mins O_o
But I dunno, I just thought I'd share this with you. If you go any try this game, good for you. If you don't, also, good for you. It's your choice :D
Have fun, and Happy Friday everyone! ^_^
If you wanna friend me on it my username is OsamaBinSteve by the way...

Oh yeah....I almost forgot....The game can be found at http://www.deadfrontier.com/

I had never even heard of this game before. I'll definitely be checking it out more when I get done with some work! It does look pretty interesting.

Also, it seems browser-based?

I had never even heard of this game before. I'll definitely be checking it out more when I get done with some work! It does look pretty interesting.
Also, it seems browser-based?

Yes, it is browser-based. Also, I forgot to mention a few things. One thing is, if you create an account, and you don't log in for a couple of months, they will send you an e-mail warning you, then they will delete your account. If you reach a certain level, (don't quote me, but I think it's level 10) your account will become permanent, meaning it won't be deleted due to inactivity. Another thing I forgot to mention is that it's free, unless you want to pay. If you pay..I think it's $ 7.95 US Dollars for a month or $ 39.95 for a year...I think... Gold membership gives you 500 free credits each month (Credits are the in-game money that you get with real money), added exp per kill, and better looting chances along with other stuff. FYI, I play the game for free ;) Another thing I forgot to mention is that you can play the old version, or the new 3D version by clicking on the "play old version" button in the outpost (the main hub) And the last thing I forgot to mention is that (I'm not sure if they do this in the new version, but they did it in the old one) is outpost attack. If you go to play, and you hear a doomsday alarm, it's outpost attack. That is where you can play at several locations, trying to protect the outpost from zombies. Some locations include the junkyard (close combat battle, keep them from entering the outpost), the rooftop (ranged battle, keep them from entering the outpost), and the main gate (close and long ranged combat, keep them from breaking the barricade) You can't actually lose the outpost, it's just that if you win, you gain a huge exp bonus.
That all I can think of at the moment. Haha, AdminPwn (The main admin who created the game) should get me as an advertiser or something xD
After you play the game, let me know how you like it :D
Hope you have fun ^_^
Edited by OsamaBinSteve (see edit history)