xisto Community
windy138

Hello Every Body

Hello windy-san and let me be the first to welcome you to Xisto. I don't know what exactly you are expecting to find here since searching for a forum on 'PCs' is a very general thing, but we'll help you as much as we can, alright? Now, if you were searching for a webhosting site, I suggest you sign up at Xisto in order to gain MyCents and such, but anyway, yeah. We hope you feel comfortable here and all that.

Hello windy138 Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You need to tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help. What are you here for? The exchange of ideas and oppinions in the forum or for web hosting? The people here are friendly and helpful, do if you need help, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to an answer.

Look for your posts in the future. ;)

hi windy138, welcome with us here i hope you will have a great time sharing others what you know and getting knowledge. and having fun of course interacting with new people who share you your interests and ideas. so be active and enjoy.

Hey hey Windy 138 you just walked into the door of one of the biggest on line forum communities in the globe. Xisto is there for you and there is a whole new world on here for you to explore. We are all one big helpful happy family as probably have found out in the last 4 months you been with us. Sometimes I find things move a bit slow and it seems things go quiet I call it the KS family is sleeping period and then there are those times when a massive bell seems like it went bang clang clang in our brains and summoned us all to login and post stuff. There is so much activity and questions and answers and opinions and experiences just buzzing not forgetting the MYCENTS an going up heheheh sometimes with a bit of a backlog hehehe. In my experience i have found these forums helpful and that i spend lots time reading and laughing and sometimes frowning with shock as I read the threads and follow the responses. I found that there are people like Web Designer who are very cheerful and helpful and will always go out of their way to help then there are people like anwii who are not afraid to speak their mind and then there is people like me who are just to scared to even hurt a fly and then you got ASHBASH who will say anything thats in his head with out giving 2 cents what the next person things heheh we a real family we have all characters here and i find that really cool. My experience hopefully is similar to your and you are very happy on here especially for me is the free hosting because i now have my own website and domain and its doing very well. I am grateful for these forums and I hope you are finding the forums as great benefit for you as well.

hiya. Nice to meet you and just want to say welcome to the good forums on the website where you actually get paid to post and you can buy real products with thge mycents unlike other site i have seen whihc dupe you into a false promise for payment for this and that only to find they have totally unrealistc things they ask of you and normally by the time you get a penny off then you have done a pounds worth of work. Also they make you work hard on the promise of a dollar and by the time you get to 99cents they make the next thing impossible like buy this tennis racket worth 12 dollars from this website and then we will give you the 1 cent you need to make up the dollar which is is our minimum payment. and then you realise you dont want a tennis racket and you give up loosing the 99 cents in the process. Imaging if a million people fell for that the website would have save 900 grand in unpaid 99centseswith this one you get payment in few days for whatever you have done which is worth any payment. and to me thats a good thing I like to see results and I know a lot of people are like that so welcome to KS and hope you will enjoy your stay here which is hopefully going to be forever

hi vernongetzler,welcome to the forum, the community here is very friendly and always ready to welcome new members and support them. i hope you will be an active member and work hard with us to make this forum a better place for all of us. also you can always find answers to whatever question that passes in your mind in here, so get knowledge, have fun and be active. good luck.by the way, try to check the rules of the forum, they are in here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ your short post considered as spam according the rules of the forum also you should start your own introduction topic, this way every member will have his own space to be welcomed from others and asks whatever he wants to.

Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

Hello Windy & Vernon,Congratulation and welcome, nice to see you both active on KSgood luck in the future and please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you out.Everyone here is more then willing to assist where possible and look forward to your contributions within KSHave a great dayCheersJase