xisto Community
Illustrious

Hi There :)

I am Illustrious [15] (my alias for this site). The reason why I decided to join Xisto was because I was searching up ways to get free TLD's and I came across this site. I thought the idea of posting on the forum to earn credits (myCent) was a neat idea and was something I would like to give a try. I went through some of the forums and it seems as if everyone is pleased with the services that are offered here at Xisto.A little bit about myself. I absolutely love music! I play the violin and the piano and I enjoy playing it very much. I have been playing the violin for six years and am Concertmaster of the orchestra that I currently play in. I have been self teaching myself the piano for the past three years.The reason why I was interested in developing a website was because I wanted to archive all of my musical recordings that I recorded with my condenser microphone. I used a WYSIWYG editor for a while until I was told that coding sites from scratch is more effective so I just recently started learning HTML. Since most people here are web developers, this forum will be very convenient for me.Always smile :)

That sounds really interesting Illustrious musician-san. I've been into art music lately (since it's one of the classes I'm taking in the University), so I guess we'll get along fine. You are the concertmaster of what orchestra? I have recently seen the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra with their Maestro Olivier Ochanine during Sayaka Kokubo's stay here in the Philippines, so I'm slightly interested in orchestras nowadays.But, anyway, welcome to Xisto - let me be the first to say that, and we hope you enjoy your stay here. If you're looking to get webhosting services from here, I think the first thing to do would be to sign up at Xisto in order to get MyCents for your posts. ^_^

That sounds really interesting Illustrious musician-san. I've been into art music lately (since it's one of the classes I'm taking in the University), so I guess we'll get along fine. You are the concertmaster of what orchestra? I have recently seen the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra with their Maestro Olivier Ochanine during Sayaka Kokubo's stay here in the Philippines, so I'm slightly interested in orchestras nowadays.

I currently play in the ________ Symphony Orchestra (the blanked out word is to insure my privacy so I don't get stalked one day by some dude).

But, anyway, welcome to Xisto - let me be the first to say that, and we hope you enjoy your stay here. If you're looking to get webhosting services from here, I think the first thing to do would be to sign up at Xisto in order to get MyCents for your posts. ^_^

Alrighty, I signed up at the Xisto billing site. I also ensured that I used the same email address that I used to sign up on this site. ;)

Hey, welcome to the site. You can get free hosting as well (not just a TLD) by posting. Just make sure you are making posts that help lure visitors/others to read it and respond, and you'll be good to go!

Alrighty, I signed up at the Xisto billing site. I also ensured that I used the same email address that I used to sign up on this site. ;)

welcome to our forum. now that you signed up at xisto with the same email address you used to sign up here, start posting. after 5-6 posts, the mycents system will kick in for you and you're on your way to free hosting and a free domain name

welcome to our forum. now that you signed up at xisto with the same email address you used to sign up here, start posting. after 5-6 posts, the mycents system will kick in for you and you're on your way to free hosting and a free domain name

Actually I think it's after ten posts, not six, since I got mine after the tenth post (or was it eleventh? - Oh well). Anyway, judging from your introduction, you'll do fine here and you won't crash and burn like the other guys who join to advertise their own stuff. xD

Again, welcome.

Any interests aside from music and building a site about it? You know, things we could relate to, like do you like a certain movie or actor? Do you play video games and stuff? That'd help, that's usually what I ask first so I know I can click with a certain person.

it depends what opaque set the minimum posts to. it used to be 5, so i like to say 6. even if it's 5 or 10, the mycents script has to run before it kicks in so sometimes people don't even see it kick in after 20 posts. i only get my updates about once a week. it's confusing, but that's how opaque and buffalohelp want to make it :)i've seen members post over 20 posts and complain about why they don't see their mycents. the REASON usually is that the script isn't running. but all posts still count and accumulate, so no worries.

Any interests aside from music and building a site about it? You know, things we could relate to, like do you like a certain movie or actor? Do you play video games and stuff? That'd help, that's usually what I ask first so I know I can click with a certain person.

Over the the summer, I pretty much spent all my time on video games (I kind of regret it though). Anyway, I usually just played MMOs on the computer like Maplestory, Mabinogi, etc. Sometimes, I went to my friends house to play Modern Warfare 2 but that's about it. Now that school has begun, I seldom play video games.

I also watch some Naruto Shippuden when I get bored. Right now, I am around episode 80ish right now so I am pretty far away from where most people are.

Actually I think it's after ten posts, not six, since I got mine after the tenth post (or was it eleventh? - Oh well). Anyway, judging from your introduction, you'll do fine here and you won't crash and burn like the other guys who join to advertise their own stuff. xD

I joined this site a week or two ago, and in that short time I've learned soo much. Reading random posts in the portal, commenting then reading the replies, and looking at links that people post. To think that people would abuse this site just for the sole purpose of self advertisement, is...is...pathetic!
Anyways, welcome to the site, I'm a newbie too, so I can't tell you much, but Welcome and I hope you love this site as much as me! ^_^

I joined this site a week or two ago, and in that short time I've learned soo much. Reading random posts in the portal, commenting then reading the replies, and looking at links that people post. To think that people would abuse this site just for the sole purpose of self advertisement, is...is...pathetic!Anyways, welcome to the site, I'm a newbie too, so I can't tell you much, but Welcome and I hope you love this site as much as me! ^_^

I have been strolling through this site and it is indeed full of knowledge hence the name of the forum. I pretty sure that I will enjoy this site. The site makes it enjoyable to earn free hosting + a TLD and I hope I can get to meet some pretty awesome people here. :)

Over the the summer, I pretty much spent all my time on video games (I kind of regret it though). Anyway, I usually just played MMOs on the computer like Maplestory, Mabinogi, etc. Sometimes, I went to my friends house to play Modern Warfare 2 but that's about it. Now that school has begun, I seldom play video games.
I also watch some Naruto Shippuden when I get bored. Right now, I am around episode 80ish right now so I am pretty far away from where most people are.

I used to play a lot of MMORPG like Ragnarok Online, MU, Tantra, Gunbound, ROSE and everything that was out there during 2000 until 2006 or so, but I ended up being an addict and spending so much money that sometimes I skipped meals, that's why I stopped. It was fun back then, but now that I look at it, the money I spent could have been used for something more worth it. (On estimate I spent 50k of my currency or 1000 US dollars? So horrible) I still do play, sometimes, on the free Ragnarok servers like DarkRO, but not so much, I'm sticking to console games nowadays... (I have a PSP, our PSX, PS1 and PS2 are now broken so I'm looking forward to buying a PS3)

Busy with Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Little Big Planet on PSP.

My little brother plays Modern Warfare when he's at our uncle's house, since we're still saving for a PS3.

And I don't watch the anime anymore, because my net is as slow as heck so I just stick to the manga which is just awesome (no fillers!).

I usually just spend extra money on cosplays nowadays. (I cosplayed all the Akatsuki members and I'm looking forward to get enough money to cosplay a Munak).

Oh, sorry, I talked too much, keh.

And yeh, there are a lot of interesting topics here (old ones anyway, the quality of topics has been decreasing lately *cough*). The first semester at my university is almost done (15 more days) so I'm trying to think of making a debate topic somewhere here for the fun of it.

Violin and Piano, cool! I'd love to hear some of this music you recorded.

I think I might upload a song on YouTube. I just got a Samson CO1U condenser microphone so I might try it out. The only thing that sucks is that I have no preamp but at least it sounds better than a camera or a webcam.

By the way, I apologize for the late reply. :P