xisto Community
deadmad7

Which Day Do You Like And Hate The Most?

Which day do you hate the most?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think I'm one of those 90% of the people who hate Sundays and love Mondays! In Sundays, its usually boring and your like "oh no... the weekend is gonna end tomorrow.. more work :( " and on Friday, its the fun, fun day where you spend the whole day thinking of the weekend :D So, which day do you like the most and which one do you despise?

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

Usually my favorite would be Saturday (as there is NOTHING to do that day so I can use it to catch up on stuff I haven't gotten around to yet) and my worst would be Monday, as that's the beginning of another week of things that need to get done.

Usually my favorite would be Saturday (as there is NOTHING to do that day so I can use it to catch up on stuff I haven't gotten around to yet) and my worst would be Monday, as that's the beginning of another week of things that need to get done.

Saturday is great, but Friday night is another plus to the weekend. I don't hate Mondays as much since I already dreaded the end of weekend on Sunday -- I freak out on Sunday evenings lol :D

I would have to say Monday. Its usually the first day of work or school after a two day break. Sunday is alright, but it is the day that you realize that you will have to get back to the routine in a few hours.

Well, because of school and such, I'm loving Wednesdays because I don't have any classes on that day. Saturdays won't compare to a Wednesdays with no classes, because my parents aren't here to nag on me on Wednesdays. (except, maybe via phone and/or mobile)I don't like Mondays because they're usually the busiest day of the week. I have classes nine in the morning until seven thirty pm, so yeah. It also means more classes.

I used to enjoy sunday untill university decided to hold lectures on sundays and declared holiday for my engineering stream. Monday is holiday for the power-grid maintenance. And because of that i used to like mondays. Then this schedule changed again and i was back at sunday. So i guess there is no one specific day. I try to enjoy almost every day in the week. It's just that when i find time for myself i end up enjoying that day. But i enjoyed the saturday because of parties, drive and some fun with friends. But that is long gone now. Life is normal with monday to friday working and two holidays.

Call me crazy, but Sunday is both my least favorite and most favorite. We go to the swap meet, sometimes just to shop, but sometimes to set up to sell too. I love to go threw the swap meet to shop, and afterwards we go out to eat, and of course, we love the buffett at Golden Corral, and always eat way too much, so we are miserable on the way home. At this point I usually decide the best course of action for the rest of the afternoon is a good nap! If we set up, we don't go out to eat afterwards, because we couldn't leave the pups and stuff in the car, but it is very trying on my patience to have to deal with people, and while most of the time I enjoy myself, occasionally some dip stick comes along and totally pisses me off. By the time we get up at 4 am to load and go and then set up and talk to people all morning, then take everything back down and pack it back up, by the time we get home I am totally exhausted. So again, a nap is the only viable choise for sunday afternoon.

well for me everyday is sunday and sometimes everyday is a working day...all my week days are same...and i love the day in which i have more work :D

I like Friday's the best because my classes are finally over and I get to hang out with friends and enjoy the weekend. Monday's are the worst because it's right after the weekend. Also, Monday is also the day where my classes go until 5 pm.

I like Saturdays, as on Saturdays I usually sleep for all the week and I don't need to go nor to university nor to my job and I can relax and do something else. Also, I like Fridays, as I only need to be at work, there are no lectures for me on Friday evening :DUsually people hate Monday, I voted for the same day, but I could add Wednesday, I don't really like Wednesday as it's a hard day for me, but it can change every half year, depending on the lectures and studies :DMoreover, it depends maybe on the mood and how you slept, as when I sleep only about 4-5 hours, that day seems to be terrible for me :D

I really like Fridays because everyone is in a good mood for the weekend and it is the day where I usually hang out with my friends after school. I can always find myself busy on a friday night. I do not hate any days but I occasionally feel like Sunday moves too fast and I start feeling stressed out for school on Monday for no reason. On Saturdays, these days are usually boring because its hard to find things to do and my parents just make me do choirs all day.

i like friday too because you know you can rest a bit and have fun by playing online games :D i hate Sundays because you should prepare for tomorrow and do your works. i have to do many projects for my classes and as i don't do them in friday and saturday so all have to be done in sunday.

I think friends that each and every day of the week are same and good not bad. But some days due to some auspicious reason effects psychologically due to which they believe those days either bad or good. Otherwise every day sunrises and sets. I don?t feel any difference as such.

i voted for SATURDAY, is the day i hate the most and THURSDAY is the day i like the most. why?? well i am not sure, but i always loved thursday, and as i remember, most of the happy occasions in my life were in thursday. also, saturday, is always boring and full of work and weird things. but i must say that, sometimes in certain times in my life, i see all the days are the same, in fact sometimes i don't know what is today :D:P, i feel like lost in days and didn't have any emotion towards any day :).

Like others.. Saturday is my favorite day.. It gives me a feeling that I will be free tomorrow.. :D I can sleep late, watch movies full night and i can do anything without any tension.. and Monday is the day i hate... from my childhood.. Monday I have to go to work again... :(