xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ysNoi

Ysnoi Here...

hi ysNoi,welcome to Xisto community. i hope you will have a great time here. you can post your ideas and thoughts, discuss and share opinions, get knowledge we have a lot of interesting categories and of course have fun :).

Hello ysNoi Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs.

You need to tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help. What are your interests, hobbies, claims to fame :lol: , and etc?

If you are looking for hosting, this is the place. The packages are the best on the web.

Thank You guys for the warm welcome...This forum is really awesome.

I have come across here through Asta. Well, I can say it's both really good.

and you can even earn mycents by posting here :)

That's one of the best offer here I think.

@ Adell:

Hello bro...Nice to see you here. Where are you in Phils?

@ web_designer:

Thanks, you can do even more magic...

@ Adell:
Hello bro...Nice to see you here. Where are you in Phils?

First off, I'm a girl, haha. Why does everyone think I'm a boy anyway? lawl. That is always my number one problem online.

And, well, I can't tell, yeah, but I can say that I'm in Metro Manila - well, not for long, since our petition for the US of A is almost done and we should be moving to California by next year, more or less.

Yeah, I know its like 00:07 in the morning right now, but we're having a party. Celebrating surviving Ondoy, amirite? Pasta, pizza, roasted mallows and PS3 is awesomesauce. Well, they're still playing on the PS3, I stopped about ten minutes ago to finish papers for school, so yeah. xD

First off, I'm a girl, haha. Why does everyone think I'm a boy anyway? lawl. That is always my number one problem online.

Oh I'm so sorry. I wasn't able to see below your avatar that you're a girl.

I remembered I had once a highschool friend named Adell and he was a boy. :D

Well anyway, nice meeting you once again Adell.

@ Mich:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

ysNoi,Are you here for the web hosting too? You'll have to post a couple of large messages to the forum to be able to earn MyCENTs quickly enough to get started. While in the process though, you would find participating in the forums very addictive and you would get glued to the forum for the community rather than for the hosting. It's how most of the folks happened to come across here - they wanted the hosting, but they stayed on for the community, and now they've got enough web hosting credits to last them a decade!Anyway, happy posting!

hey hey Welcome to Kamasutra ooopsI mean Xisto. Your username is kinda interesting. YsNoi is it pronounced like YESNOI or different.If you have joined us for free hosting and domain names you have come to the right place. In exchange we ask that you post stuff on here. heheb I sound like a admin now but thats just me making small talk. Hopefully we will learn stuff from you and you will learn stuff from our posts too. If theres is anything you would like to know or ask feel free to posts as and when you please. Most of us are here almost every day for a few hours and will glady help out with advice or links or whatever way we can as long as there is a question thereb will definitley be answers. You dont only have to ask questions too, maybe you just wanna tell people bout life experiences you been through, or a stranger went through. We love hearing stuff like that, just post post post and it will help you get mYCents too so you benfit both way.Welcome to Xisto buddy

YsNoi, what has happened to you. I thought you would be higly activ on these forums and was looking forward to seeing your website when you got it up and running but you dissappeared . Let us know if you have finished your website. I love to support fellows bros / sisters who are trying achivev good things and if you are part of KS then I will support you even if its visiting you site so they you get more visitors but for that to happen well you'd need to communicate your site name so we know were to look to see your work online. I hope we will be hearing from you in the near future. and Good Luck buddy