xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

I'm Back

It has been an extremely hectic and crazy week or 2 here. Between the fight against proposition B and my computer dying I haven't had a chance to even think about visiting here. And when I finally did try this morning, since the death of my computer also took my favorites list with it, I just about didn't get back in here. All I could remember to type in was Xisto, so I am glad that redirect is still working. But it landed me on some weird page that took forever to load, then I had to figure out how to get to the forums from there, but anyway, I did finally manage. I don't have a clue how I am going to keep up hosting credits and still have time to campaigne against prop B. Have to have that web site, but then again, if prop b passes, I will no longer need a web site as I will no longer be raising dogs. Really between a rock and a hard place.