xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adicel

Way, Truth, Life christian forever...

Christian is the virtual space where we invite you to seek God's path together to understand truth and to find life. Scripture is the foundation of this forum is completely open to a discussion of both the trust in God's Word, and all those who opposed to the beliefs or orientations: http://www.crestinabsolut.webs.com/ - Christian wishes approach to be a Christian can come to understand and grasp the Absolute God, an absolute...GBY All ;)

Notice from galexcd:
Merged duplicate threads. This is not an introduction. Read the rules before posting.

*facepalms*

You do know you also posted the exact same thing here and what you're doing is an advert and not a self introduction?

Seriously, I am freaking tired of seeing people join a forum just to advertise their own forums, it's annoying.

Post reported. Since there are already replies here im jumping in...Hello, I am a pagan, I practise witchcraft, how are you? :)(The above is true....)Now we have that out of the way, why should i join your site?Why is that background animated *projectile vomits* just why?!?!Plus, surely my life would be more complete, more fulfilling if i follow my OWN path rather than that of your imaginary god? Surely trying to get me to follow YOUR path is in fact restricting my life, making it a little bit worse, smaller if you like when allowing me to follow my own path, wherever that leads would be a greater use of your god's gift to me? After all, what use is it to give someone a gift and then tell them they may only use in one specific way?Here you are child, here is a remote controlled car. You may only use it in your front room of your house. You may not turn left, only right. You may not go full speed, only half speed and you may only use it on tuesday and thursday.It is stupidity. If god gave me the gift of life then he would want me to live it to the full. Live how I, *I* want, and not how you and your little friends tell me to live. No. For you and your little friends to tell me how to live my life would be like me giving the child the RC car and then you enforcing silly little rules, threatening him with death and hell if he goes too fast, turns left etc...Plus, who gave you and your friends the right to tell ME how to live my life? Did god touch you with a golden finger and say "there ya go, no go and tell everyone how to live" no. Too many christians think he did when in truth no christian has ever been given that right by their god. Nuff said.