xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dab

Dab Here

Hi, so I'm dab. I enjoy sunsets, walking on the beach and dancing in the rain... Oh wait no I don't.

I actually enjoy programming. Currently dabbling with PHP and junk. Once I finish my PHP project I'll be moving on to C++ and whatnot. I love messing with Domain names and Servers, but I don't domain squat. I just like having a pretty collection... :x.

Anyway, hope to enjoy myself here and what not, hopefully earn a bit to support my expensive habit. :X

If you want to see what I spend my time on: http://dab.biz/ :) Peace y'all.

Hi, so I'm dab. I enjoy sunsets, walking on the beach and dancing in the rain... Oh wait no I don't.

I actually enjoy programming. Currently dabbling with PHP and junk. Once I finish my PHP project I'll be moving on to C++ and whatnot. I love messing with Domain names and Servers, but I don't domain squat. I just like having a pretty collection... :x.

Anyway, hope to enjoy myself here and what not, hopefully earn a bit to support my expensive habit. :X

Welcome Dabby, dab. Glad you joined. Are you going to go with hosting or a domain? :3

Hello dab :) I am caleb and welcome to http://forums.xisto.com/ :) its the best place to learn about anything and get a free domain :) i hope you have a wonderful time and check out the programming section i'm sure you could help there :3sincerly ~calebalso dab you have a booming intro thread :P

Edited by CalebFTW (see edit history)

Just took a look at your hosting company, awesome prices, the design looks nice, did you design it yourself?

Yep, I'm planning on redesigning it though. Not sure about how much I like it. :x

check out the programming section i'm sure you could help there :3

Yea, already found it. :D

Yep, I'm planning on redesigning it though. Not sure about how much I like it. :x

Yea, already found it. :D

You should post some tutorials in the tutorials section. Not only would it be helpful, you get money for posting :P... Gamma FTL

Oh cool somebody with a sense of humor, I like that. :)
But gosh amighty, another computer person? I suppose it would be too much to hope for another dog breeder to pop in here, but hey, can we at least get a couple farmers???? I feel so all alone....

Don't mind me Dab, welcome to Xisto!

Cool, but the link isn't working for me. Oh well.

And I enjoy sunsets, walking on the beach and dancing in the rain too! Omigod! We have so much in common! *sarcasm*

Oh cool somebody with a sense of humor, I like that. :)

But gosh amighty, another computer person? I suppose it would be too much to hope for another dog breeder to pop in here, but hey, can we at least get a couple farmers???? I feel so all alone....

Don't mind me Dab, welcome to Xisto!

ikr? But... I don't think farmers hang around on the interwebz much. If they do, they prolly go to Harvest Moon sites, lol *is shot*.

Anyway, welcome to Xisto (I can't shorten it to KS because I know another site which has the initials K and S). I'm new too, but you're newer, duh, so, welcome.

Cool, but the link isn't working for me. Oh well.
And I enjoy sunsets, walking on the beach and dancing in the rain too! Omigod! We have so much in common! *sarcasm*

ikr? But... I don't think farmers hang around on the interwebz much. If they do, they prolly go to Harvest Moon sites, lol *is shot*.

Anyway, welcome to Xisto (I can't shorten it to KS because I know another site which has the initials K and S). I'm new too, but you're newer, duh, so, welcome.

lul adell last time i checked farmers go on farmville? and I didn't know farmers had computers xD i thought they used wifi imbedded in there brains :)
/End off topic randomness
/watches sunset with dab and adell then goes walking on the beach with dab and adell then goes dancing in the rain by himself :(
/End lies

lul adell last time i checked farmers go on farmville? and I didn't know farmers had computers xD i thought they used wifi imbedded in there brains :)/End off topic randomness
/watches sunset with dab and adell then goes walking on the beach with dab and adell then goes dancing in the rain by himself :(
/End lies

You know I have a funny story.

My grandma was addicted to Farmville and played it twenty four seven for a year (YES! My grandma.) But I think she realized her addiction, so you know what she did? She made a mini "farm" in her backyard and plants herbs and vegetables she can actually use for cooking.

Moral story?

Farmville can actually teach people to farm... lollllllllll

I do like sunsets though (not in the romantic way but taking photos of them - my family is a very "photographic" family, we all love taking photos and my parents invests in cameras since we also use them for the family business, although I'm more into editing the photos). And I like the beach (again, not in the romantic sense but because I love the water!). But I don't dance in the rain, I'll get sick D:

hi dab,welcome here, according to your introduction you are in the right place. we are so happy to have a person like you with us in Xisto community. and i really liked your site, it seems so nice and professional. keep up the good working, share others your opinions and have fun.

Hello dabYou have come to the right placeto support you crazy little habit hopefully you will not only support you habit only buit also share your knowledge with us. Some of us are trying to learn but do not have the right teachers for the things we want to learn so that why we are here trying to learn and gain free hosting and domain but being active in the forums. I take it you are now familiar with the forums and have done a bit of posting and seen those myCENTS going up and up and up. It feels so good knowing that you are rewarded for you posts in real servoices that would cost real dollars in real life. For me that is what I find Xisto most amazing for. Dad. I will check out your site the dab.biz and hopefully learn a little bit more about you. Welcome to KS and hopefully you will enjoy being on here.

Hi, nice. Welcome to Xisto. :) We have a lot of nice members here willing to help and stuff, so it's great to meet you here. Hope that I'll get to know you better.Cheers