xisto Community
kelvinc2

1 Year On "decade" Plan?

Hello Everyone :)I have a question regarding the "Decade" plan - I am satisfied with what I will be getting off the decade package.Though - I only need the webhost for 1 year (It is a website for my school's committee), I don't want to stack on Xisto with a 9-year idle package and clog up space :P So I am asking here if I can use what I have right now (which is almost half the credit of the Decade plan), and grab a 24 month (Our school have special policies regarding websites, it must be valid for 2 years..) plan instead of 10 years?Another question - How can I transfer my current Google apps to Xisto? Do I have to record all the A, CNAME, MX.. and those stuff, then manually input it back onto Xisto? Or is there some way that can conveniently do it?

Hello Everyone :)

Hey, Welcome back on the forums! :D I see that you are a old member, i hope you can stay with us :)

I have a question regarding the "Decade" plan - I am satisfied with what I will be getting off the decade package.
Though - I only need the webhost for 1 year (It is a website for my school's committee), I don't want to stack on Xisto with a 9-year idle package and clog up space :P So I am asking here if I can use what I have right now (which is almost half the credit of the Decade plan), and grab a 24 month (Our school have special policies regarding websites, it must be valid for 2 years..) plan instead of 10 years?

Simple solution - Sign up with the decade plan and use it for 2 years, come back after 2 years and cancel the account :P

Another question - How can I transfer my current Google apps to Xisto? Do I have to record all the A, CNAME, MX.. and those stuff, then manually input it back onto Xisto? Or is there some way that can conveniently do it?

Go here and submit a ticket asking this question, it'll be answered in a matter of hours (depends on your timings).

I wish that can solve your problems B)

@nirvaman :- Yep, we still have Decade Plan. If you want it, simply contact sales at Xisto - Web Hosting dot com and they will setup the billing for you. Once you pay the invoice with mycent/cash your account will be instantly setup :)

@Velma ok i will do so , after collecting enough mycents for that , i have a lot of invoices because of my absence on the forums.Thanks for answering

Keep in mind that the decade plan is very limited. It's great to use as a testing site or something like that but for a site you plan to take live and build up a decent amount of traffic for, it won't last long.

I personally have a site on the decade plan just so I can test live changes before they actually go out. I don't use the site publicly or anything. And for the price you can't beat it!