xisto Community
deadmad7

Sotw #14 - Voting Vote for your favourite

SOTW Voting  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

great, i can't see any voting again. so DEADMAD, start working for me again and keep me informed please :D. good luck for everyone.

great, i can't see any voting again. so DEADMAD, start working for me again and keep me informed please :D. good luck for everyone.

I cannot see voting either. Why is this so for some and not others? I still get this message:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll

How about you web_designer? Do you get this message when you try to vote or view the votes?

How about you web_designer? Do you get this message when you try to vote or view the votes?

i don't get any error message mich, maybe because i didn't vote because i think it is unfair to vote while i am in the SOTW. but i think i will vote this time to saint_micheal. he did a great job and see if i get any error message. in general i see only "null voting".

edit:
wow, once i voted i could see the voting :) this is really weird.
Edited by web_designer (see edit history)

SOTW #14 Closed. Winner - Saint_Michael with 5/8 votes. Runner ups were deadmad7 & Tramposch & Mich with 1 vote each. Thanks for those who voted!

Saint_Michael - PM Tramposch for your SOTW tag... or not since its only your 786768 win. :D