xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

View Me Martial Arts Vid! pweeze

i don't think neone got the chance so..

well i'm waiting for my friend whos good /w all the website making deal to get back from thailand. then i'll have my site up with a buncha videos that my demo team made!

anyway.. i do have one video that one of my other friends uploaded for me.. and i was hoping you guys would check it out.

To view it, u'll need to download DivX which u can get HERE

( http://www.divx.com/en/software/divx )

to download the video right click and save target as:

right click HERE!

Thanks a lot! this is one of our old videos.. that really dont have much at all.. but i guess its a decent teaser for u future fans!?! i got a lot of cool and funny vids.. and a lot coming up.

ur comments and flames are welcome! have fun!!

-prop it like its hot-

Your link's not functioning.As I couldn't see it, what sort of stuff are you doing? Hardline? TKD? or something soft like Kenpo or Kung Fu or Hwa Rang Do?

Its should work now.. i forgot to add the link. Its a lot of freestyle art. Mostly crap we just did while like messing around in school.. the other videos are much better, im just trying to get people attenton /w this one. Then ill have my site up :D Anyway we're kind of like, "urban martial artists" hehehe that sounds cool. "urban ninjas"

DAMNNFSGHThat was a whack *bottom* tight vid picxors. I myself do martial arts. I also live in north Hollywood infact i live in studio city. i also take HKD.damn thats just outrageous.We should meet up and spar a little?aight... late