xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Ringtones why?

I am wondering. Why do some people just make ringtones where there are so many phones out there now that just allow mp3's to be ringtones?It seems to me that when I try to dl certain ringtones, they sound like crap even though they sound great online. I am really wanting to find a site where the ringtone actually sounds good and then when you dl it, it sounds just as good.

well first i dont think everyone has a mp3 supported phone and second downloading ringtones from online is hard there arent that many good sites that give away ringtones for free they usually charge something or it only supports in certain countries. if you can find cds with midi files try and get those you can put them in your phone, but its very hard to get ringtones on the net.

well first i dont think everyone has a mp3 supported phone and second downloading ringtones from online is hard there arent that many good sites that give away ringtones for free they usually charge something or it only supports in certain countries. if you can find cds with midi files try and get those you can put them in your phone, but its very hard to get ringtones on the net.

51258[/snapback]

yeah, i'm agree with dark meca, not everyone have mp3 support phone. And using mp3 as a ringtone can be considered as wasting battery, moreover, there are almost not any wapsite provide free download for mp3. If there is, first, may be they will charge you for the service, and then you also have to pay for GPRS cost of downloading, and mp3 file is too big to download via phone (i know you can do it via ur PC).

There are many CDs contain of Mp3, mid, wav, sis, java games, and application for any specific handphone right? you can buy it.... :D

spawn, it may be true in many advance countries. But in many countries specially developing countries phones do not come with mp3. In fact, polyphonic phones are considered something hi-fi. Many people still uses monotonic phones not because they want but that's what they can afford and its economical too. I feel that many companies will continue to make ringtones.

you could edit some mp3s yourself (take out everything except the chorus) and if your phone has bluetooth you can buy a bluetooth dongle (or something similar) and send them to yourself ;)

Yea i dont get a rintone unless its a mp3, all the rest of them dont sound good after you have heard the mp3. You can go online and get a ringtone ripper, rips any mp3 on your computer into a ringtone. Plus you can edit where to began the ringtone at in the song which is useful because the beginning might be boring. The polyphonics ringtones really have no use unless you want a normal ring, who wants that?

sound like crap even though they sound great online
Really ,my friend,online sounds good but onyour phone sounds crap what type of cell phone do you using Support Mp3?