xisto Community
FiReStOrM

Do U Think The Computer Can Still Be Improved?

Ohh..yeah. We still advance how our cars are being built and how so we will keep making the computer better and better. The problem is keeping up with the latest technology that is the best.

Yea we have advancments in computers all the time, i dont think that will ever stop, if it does im out of a job :D

51202[/snapback]

I looked at your avatar right after reading your post, hehe :D

I think it is not even a question if they can still be improved. We have a long way to go before they can't anymore, just cause its the most amazing thing you've seen yet doesn't mean it can't get any better then it is now. People said the same thing about 50 MHz CPUs and many other things, including almost every home appliance in the 1950s.

Graphics can get better, there is much room for improvement. One can't fully understand until one has experience in that field. Graphics one might say are at the best they can get, but if you play around with models in FPS games or any other PC game, you will notice that there can be much more work done. Maps too, there can be more detail and less bugs then ever before.

"Can the computer still be improved?" OF COURSE! I can guarantee you people were asking that question 10 years ago and will be asking that question 100 years from now. There are still tons of things that can be improved. Many of these elements are available today but still too expensive. I think that within 5 years cables will completely be a thing of the past. With so much wireless technology available, everything will be completely wireless. I also think that the internet will really be embedded into every aspect of our life. I definately also believe that mobile phones internet access will be much more user friendly in a few years. If every car had a GPS we would basicly see a huge deduction in traffic jams and congestion as a central authority would be able to redirect groups of traffic heading to cause a backlog. Studies show that 20% of todays jobs wern't invented 5 years ago and it will be the same scenario in another five years.

Yes i do think computers can be imporved, there gonna get faster, to the point where personal computers will be as fast as supercomputers.Also software wise theres still so many things that will be invented that we havent even imagined possible i mean look at what a great idea ebay , napster and bittorrent was.....

ofcourse computers can still be improved...thats like an obvious thing isnt it?? i mean i wish there were 'persocoms' like robots that are like computers, plus i want something faster then a computer something that you can use which would create a virtual world instead of a net so its even more interactive. i dont know there just so many things that could be made...

Well yeh its obvious technology will advance. the main issue is when it gets to a point where it wouldnt be cost effective to create the technology for PCs. Also just a small question, what powers these "supercomputers" and where are they used?I would guess it is jsut multiple processors hooked up and sued my militaries.

definitely. they would be more compact and lighter. but for now I thick Windows should improve first, my computers has gone to a disaster because of the flaws from Windows. hardwares were affeted by the Operating System's malfunction. LOL I have to send it to the repair shop which costs money.

I memory when buy my first computer was a pentium 100 mhz, the hubble telescope was sent to the space.<br>You know as it is the speed of the processors of the hubble?.<br>Nothing more but nor nothing less than 4 ghz in 1990. <br>Until they obtain with us little by little raising the speed of the PC, almost be selling 3 ghz, dont??.<br>We did not arrive at tecnology that the NASA tapeworm in 1990, but of 15 years of tecnology delay with respect to tecnology of end. <br>It seems to you that they did not change the PC. I believe that.They needs to remove some money to us from which every 2 years when we renewed our PC.Regard

I memory when buy my first computer was a pentium 100 mhz, the hubble telescope was sent to the space.<br>You know as it is the speed of the processors of the hubble?.<br>Nothing more but nor nothing less than 4 ghz in 1990. <br>Until they obtain with us little by little raising the speed of the PC, almost be selling 3 ghz, dont??.<br>We did not arrive at tecnology that the NASA tapeworm in 1990, but of 15 years of tecnology delay with respect to tecnology of end. <br>It seems to you that they did not change the PC. I believe that.They needs to remove some money to us from which every 2 years when we renewed our PC.Regard

Computers can always be improved. There will never be a year where nothing for improvement of computers comes out. I mean computers get better and better each year. I mean a few years ago it wa s1.0 Ghz i mean not its like 3.8. Soon like in about 6 more years there will be 10.0 Ghz and that will be even more faster. Graphics cards to everything probably a new processor on top of that.