xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Idiomus

Yello Wassup ppl

Hello ladies and gentlemen my name is I.Lawrence from Romania and it's my honor to be here. My skills are not that advanced in IT domain but maybe some of my other information could help people in here. My hobby is "computer related" and all learning material are welcome in to my useless brain, until i die from brain melting or radiation. Interesting forum.. good job, everyone and thanks for the service.

What are the specifications of your computer and which operating system do you use and which programs do you use? And why do you visit this forum, asked in a friendly way. It is ment like what are your intentions and your goals and what do you expect to find over here?

Edited by inea (see edit history)

Hi inea, i own a standard low end PC that has suffered many physical injuries ( kicking mainly ) with Windows Xp Sp2 "stolen". I visit this forum to sharpen my international vocabulary and to see what is new on the internet, because this forum it's filled with stuff that could help my imagination and the "virtual world" ( internet/intranet ) seems a good place to share knowledge with others in many different forms or forums.No goals, just browsing, reading, looking and thinking for the moment.

I wouldn't admit stealing stuff....... :rolleyes:
Anyways, welcome to the forums.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll have fun.

welcome here Idiomus, Xisto opens its arm wide to welcome new members. especially those who are earning to learn, share and get knowledge. and no matter how much are your information, as long as you share them with others and look to learn for more. so you are in the right place, and i am sure you will have fun posting here and there and sharing your opinions. waiting for your posts and good luck.

Welcome Idiomus!It's so cool that we have people here from all over the world, it's one of the things I really like about this forum. Since I seldom get off the farm it fun to at least read about what is going on around the planet.

Welcome Idiomus!
It's so cool that we have people here from all over the world, it's one of the things I really like about this forum. Since I seldom get off the farm it fun to at least read about what is going on around the planet.

^^^ like you said it is nice that members can join all over the world :P and welcome Idiomus to http://forums.xisto.com/ ! I hope you have a great time on here :) i'm not sure if you know already but sign up at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email you did to join here and you can earn Mycents which can go towards real domains and hosting!! when you reach the minimum of $1.00. thank you for reading this
Have a enjoyable day ~caleb

Hello my dear Romanian friend! I think everyone here has "computer related" hobbies or we wouldn't be here, right? xDBy sharpening your international vocabulary, do you mean improving your English or learning languages in general? The net is an awesome place for that, yeah? If you want to improve your English, joining a roleplaying forum that uses English as it's medium is a good way to do so (if you are interested in writing stories, that is).But anyway, welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay.