xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Do You Use Your Computer For? it seems I am way behind...

What is your computer generally used for?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use my computer for quite a lot of things. Mainly, I use my computer for programming and gaming. More towards gaming. I spend alot of money tuning it up :P. I also use it for making art in photoshop, though I am not too good at that. And I use it to edit my website, which is why I am here in the first place.Basic uses are a given, such as word processing or just searching for info.

Making my website, posting in forums, playing, listening to music in Ares (my p2p prog), making & editing images, chatting... That's most of the things I do...

I use my computer for many things;Surfing the NetGraphics designWebsite designChatting with matesFinding out information, searchesSchool projectsWriting assignmentsWork for my dadYep, I love my computer, and I usually use it at least once a day :)

Lets see here wat do i use it for well gaming hosting a channel on bnet and webdesign and chating and music and downloading i mainly use it for gaming cuz it rying become game designer cuz thay make some good money i love make some good money last job i had thay *BLEEP*ed me over so i been trying my best too find good job no luck yet i hope i can find good job but u ever know your big brake cane be coming i hope mine is good luck too u all in life :D

I use my computer alot like during the summer now. Maybe more than when i was in school. I use it forresearchgaminglistening musicwebsitegraphicschattingemailingpurchasing itemshomework

I've used mine for everything it can be used for I think :D From audio editing, over mulitmedia 3d, 2d graphics, to programming. Right now I'm at building web sites and do that most of the time. But occasionaly I play some game (on- or off-line).If I have nothing to do with it I simply watch it runnin' (or watch TV on it)!

Well lets see here........i use it too game and runa clan and to do php and httm and some other stuff but waat do u guys and girl use your computers for gaming hosting school? well i use mien for all those but thats just me and not u LOL

I'm using my computer for:------ Development ------Delphi (Pascal, object Pascal)Visual BasicVisual C++PHPMySQLHTML (Dreamweaver MX)WAPWindows and Linux administrationWireless technologies------ Graphics & video ------A bit of "3D Studio Max"-ingPhotoshopJasc PaintShop ProVirtual Dub, Vegas, Movie Maker - For video editing------ The web ------Browsing :D Instant messagingIRC chatStreamed Radio and TV content

I use my Computer for many reasons:Browse through the Internet is my Main hobby. Like Forums e.t.cListen to music and Watch movies are other things I do.And also I play Games, Video Editing, Picture Editing & a lot other Stuffs.I think i can't live without the Computer! :rolleyes:

Well mine is pretty similar to a few before me. I use my computer mostly for work and study but it's also my entertainment system. Here are basically what I do on my computer;

1. Writing articles and scientific papers
2. Designing web sites (you can check my professional web site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)
3. Checking my e-mails
4. Listening to music (winamp)
5. Doing my home works
6. Downloading programs which I need them
7. Emailing friends from far away
8. Programming for my subjects in college
9. Typing my needed documents
10. Doing research
11. Maintaining my website
12. Making stuff for other people
13. Going to different websites that I really don't need to do I guess
14. Going to message forums (for example posting in the Xisto forum)
15. Checking my Ebay, Paypal, E-gold and moneybookers accounts
16. Rarely playing PC or online games

And so on...