xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inea

Forum Offline Knowledgesutra unreachable.

Is Knowledgesutra reliable?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like The Simpleton states in the profile the forum Xisto was offline for some time today. I posted some comments on the forum about the possibility to find a link with a virus on the forum. Next thing that happened was that it was impoossible to enter the forum. So it seemed the ban of the moderator hit me. Another possibility was that the forum was offline. So the post of The Simpleton confirms this possibility. The question rises if this forum is often offline. Or was this a rare occasion?

Edited by inea (see edit history)

Yes at Adell. I noticed the offline earlier today. It went back after a few minutes (from what I noticed). Don't worry, no bans here. You'll be warned first before they kick you out. ;)

There was no ban for you otherwise how you managed to get in to post thread at first place?.yes forum was offline for 5 or so hours. Don't know it was upgrade or something but there ?s no official update.

well i voted, it is rarely to happen, inea. i am sure because i am online most of the time, and even these days i am not online like before. but i keep on sign in and out frequently. and the forum was offline for a couple of hours in two days. and that means opaque is updating something in the database, so relax, i remember it happened only about 3 times since i registered here, nine months ago. so as you can see, it is rare to happen. and between, it was annoying and irritating to me a lot :D this time. because before it lasted only for half an hour, even when the forums upgraded. but now for hours so for an addicted person like me, it drove me crazy :) .

inea- you better smarten up. you are a new user here and don't know anything about this forum. to creat a poll and go around talking crap about how this forum is always offline shows your own ignorance. smarten up, newbie. i don't like your attitude i have been seeing for the last 2 days. in fact it's pissing me off because obviously you know nothing about this forum yet to make any rational judgements.

Thanks for the answers. It seems rational that when an update is done there will be a warning loads of time before the update of the server. And it seems to answer some questions when there is a sort of explanation in the forum when the website couldn't be reached afterwards.