xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cmdphreak

Phreak Magnet Hiya; Introductions before going crazy on posts

Hey Guys, CmdPHREAK here.aka fsckMS ;) This is a well done forum, and perfect for an insomniac like me.I work in Architecture, and Engineering (real Architecture, not the fake IT, waste management, or middle management kind), Computer Programming, Reverse Engineering(by concept), Fractal Design, Management, Reprographics, Building Information Modeling, Computer Aided Drafting and Design, Research and Development, Technical Drafting (classically trained), and free hand sketches, music composition, computer languages, computer theory, flash animation, website design, drupal tagging, databasing,.... etc.I also play drums, percussion, guitar, and bass guitar.take an average persons IQ double it, add some crazy due to crazy clients, and there you go; Me in a nutshell.Leave me alone. I don't answer stupid questions, I get enough of that IRL :D Just Kidding.I love answering stuff.ask away, I might answer - but be warned: I am more of a jerk than most moderators if you ask something dumb, like how does 2+2=5, or name pi out til you can't, or say something in japanese, english, 1337speak, or can you sing too? (no I stink at singing, but do it anyways at open mics, otherwise I am the guy in the back of the band - making sure it rocks, and plays on beat)Just here to say I'm the only living boy in NY. B)

hi cmdphreak,welcome here with us, and it seems that you really a hard person to deal with :o just kidding :P i hope you will have a good time interacting with others here and share them what you know and interest. so be active, and have fun.

Wow CmdPHREAK your intro is very intimidating. Makes me scared to ask you any questions because I am scared you will tell me off for being blonde. hehe Hopefully you will find our forums intelligent enough for you double the average me's IQ lol. I am glad i have a good singing voice because that the one thing I can finally say I have over you and that makes me have a cheeky smile. Also I have cancelled my trip to NY until I get to know you a whole lot more so I dont get on your wrong side when I come clubbing in new york and meet the only living boy there.Your Intro is very interesting and I like your attitude. i like people who have a strong head and know what they want in life. I know you are a knowledge tank as you have stated and I hope I will be learning a lot from you on here. I do not mean to be blonde at times but im not as silly as the 2=2 =7 type of questions. Sometimes though I do ask things that tome are seemingly hard to conceive for my tiny little brain but I know you have a more open mind and will probably thing duhhhh can the answer get any more obvious but please be gentle when you rip me apart lol I am glad you are into these forums and will help and get helped by each one of us who are on here and we will also be friend and family. Welcome to Xisto CmdPHREAK and feel free to go crazy with the posting and threading on these forums. Im looking forward to hearing what you think about things that are about life generally and also technology.WELCOME CmdPHREAK