xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FiReStOrM

What's The Worst Experience You Had In Your Life?

Hmmm...well...one time, I was watching an ex-girlfriend's field hockey game, and when halftime came along, I thought it would be a good time to go on over and have a little chit chat. Of course, the halftime lasted several seconds, and before I knew it, they were back on the field in formation. Still, my conscience told me to run over, and just before they were about to play, I got to her (which was right smack dab in the center of the field!)...All I remember was a lot of laughing and the referee telling me to leave. I got teased about it for months :D Embarrassing stuff, hehe...

Ahh..how sweet, Caveman.I don't really particularly has one...coz..I tend to forget bad things which happened after a while...But as a whole, I think my life was at its worst when I was in primary school.I was in this school which praises 'beautiful and rich girls with posh family names'. School teachers loved them very much.(well, I was in all-girl school). So any normal girls like me never had any chance of doing anything...and sometimes even got looked down on. (although I'm from an average family) I remember all those girls coming to school every day with new toys/school bags etc. ...and saying 'I'm so rich' etc. It was a horrible experience.Well, I 'm glad I left it early enough... my cousin who continued had so much problems afterwards as her friends went on drugs, then excluded her out of the group as she didn't go out and take drugs with them.

Mine was in my second year of university and i was really drunk and had some other substances in me and was going strong with an awesome girl but had cheated on her on a frequent basis. In my intoxicated state I decided to send my one friend a text message saying "Sup chris- was with different chic last night, havnt told hayley and don't intend to". What I didn't realise is that I actually sent it to hayley! Minutes later I received that exact message except from hayley. I have never ever ever had a panic like that. Just talking about it now is making my heart beat faster. I remember upon receiving that message I burst the biggest sweat of my life. Somehow, don't ask me why, she forgave me my of my sins(even after trying to play it out as if I was kidding around with her...).

i've have bad experiances, but most of them aren't emarrising. I found this lump in my leg and my mom took me to the doctor. They had no clue what it was until i got surgery. Then they figured out it was a tumor and that I had a cancer called "synovial sarcoma". But it's all gone now, they were able to remove the tumor and cancer cells. But I have to go on crutches. And I'm still on them. It was my worse experiance

My worst experience was back when i was 11.Around my house alot of kids had bycicles in that time.I always rode my bycicle up and doing tricks showing off untill oneday....I was riding down a long hill qute fast and suddenly as i was about to trun the coner fast my steering bar broke..i was trying to trun with the steering bar in my hand but because it was broken i couldnt trun and so i ran into a wall..had a few cuts and bursies after hitting the wall.

I consider myself lucky but there have been accretions were I was latterly about to die here is one: In our town there is a street that is very steep and is very long. So what me and my friends usually do is we ride up the hill which takes about 20 minutes and ride down along the sidewalk. On one occasion I starting riding down and just when my bike started building serious speed a lady in a wheelchair comes right in front of me and I know there is no way in the world I can stop my bike in time so I turned to the street almost falling over attempting so and just when I am in the street a car comes in front of me I manage to dodge it and at that exact time I looked back in relief another car comes at me 25 miles per hour and hits me in back of my bike throwing me off it, when I got up I looked back and I saw the car was messed up and it was one of those expensive Cadillac's and my bike was trashed so I figured I should run before people come and I end up paying 25 thousand for the car so I ran. I told my mom my bike was stolen in the park when I was playing basketball, of course she got mad at me and 2 days later I figured out the Cadillac was stolen so I basically saved someone's car. But until today I get shivers thinking about it.

Edited by conret (see edit history)

mine would be when I was in charge of looking after the class's computers, I forgot to turn them off and one of them overheated and some cables burned out, the teacher knew I would never do something like this and so blamed it on another student. I was so sad... that I framed another person

Well I had been saving my virginity forever avoiding sex at all cost and I finally found a guy that I really liked so I gave myself to him not only did I lose my virginity but I got pregnant and contracted HIV..... true story.... I know-ryan

I had the worst experience, when we had a guest, I tried to bring him a coffee, but I turned it on the table ;). But maybe some exams from the previews grade made me feel worse haha :D I got success, but the stress gets me away :rolleyes:

Edited by ZaM0 (see edit history)

The whole experience with my grandma dying of cancer was hard, I wasn't the one dying, but to watch someone you care a lot about dying, is very hard on your spirit. Then being told you have something also sucks, it makes you want to crawl in a hole and die, or live to be left alone. Other than those things, I have had embarassing things happen to me, but for the most part they are just silly oh my gosh i can't believe i just said/did that things.