xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inea

Mycents How to register for MyCents?

Where to register for MyCents?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Where is the option to register for MyCents? Beside the post of another user there is a number that indicates the amount of MyCents the user has. Beside my post I don't discover a number of MyCents. So I guess that I have to register somewhere to get MyCents. But it isn't clear to me where I can register to earn the MyCents.

Near the upper right corner of practically every page of these forums, you will find the link labeled "Welcome - Start here! - Free Web Hosting." Upon being directed to that page, look for the heading, "Benefits & Rewards." In the context under it, you'll find enlarged the word (question) "How?" This is a link. Click it, and you'll be directed to the topic about myCENTs. Follow the steps 1 through 3 within that topic (in your case, you only need to follow step number 2).

you should register in xisto.com first to get your mycent. with exactly the same email you use for the forums. and when you post enough good quality posts your mycent will appear in your profile and under your avatar, and in your account in xisto. here is the link for xisto here . as i can see you have 29 posts and your mycent didn't appear yet. don't panic, wait more and focus on posting good quality, long posts and it will appear soon. good luck.

Thanks. That information was very usefull. The information given seems to be correct. It needs some time to see myCENTS and it needs time for posts to convert into myCENTS and myCENTS seem to need some time to change into internet dollars.

Edited by inea (see edit history)

and myCENTS seem to need some time to change into internet dollars

internet dollars??hmmm,ihope you get this forum right, and don't think that mycent will turn to real dollars in any time :) .