xisto Community
NinBuu

Ohayo

HELLO PEOPLE< DARN MY SHIFT KEY"S GONE MAD! ANYWAYS HI EVERYONE M NAME IS PARTH AND I AM GOING TO BE A FUTURE GRAPHIC-DIGITAL ARTIST. SO BEFORE I BECOME A PROFESSIONAL I DECIDED I WILL TRY OUT FREE WEB HOSTINGS AND SEE HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE A PERSONAL WEBSITE. DONT WORRY IT WONT BE FREE FOREVER,I WILL BUY AS SOON AS I GRADUATE :)ON A SIDE NOTE, I AM A BIG GRAPHICS FORUMER, I AM ON SITES LIKE GFXVOID, SLASHTHREE, INTRINSIC NATURE, ETC.TAKE CARE OF ME :)

welcome here NinBuu, Xisto community is welcoming the future graphic digital artist. and happy to have a member like you between us. please enjoy your being here with us. post, contribute in discussions, and enjoy getting knowledge and getting to know talented people here. we have many of them in this forums and they are always ready to help and share. and please if you have any question, feel free to ask, good luck.

Hey Ninbuu and Welcome to Xisto. You say that you are a Graphics person huh? Well, check out the GFX section in the forum, its pretty interesting. I'm also on Gfxvoid, what's your username on there? See you around!p.s. - no body is going to "take care of you", its every darn man for himself in KS...jk :D

Ohayo gozaymusheheh maybe wrong spelling there but I hopefully said Hello back. Welcome to the Best Forums in the world in my book. And I know you will definitely be with us for years to come. The term free hosting and free site doent mean its free free it just means its not physical cash. Obviously we have to pay for hosting useing MYCENTS and this can only be made by posting posts in the forums. I see you a graphic designer and I would love to see some of your work. Once your site is running please share the link with us all and we can also rate your site and give feeback.Welcome to the family Bro and hopefully your stay with us will be one of gaining knowledge and free* hosting for years to come

ohayo?now that's unusual, along with your unusual FULL CAPS WORDS :Dbut anyway, welcome to the Xisto forumsthough i don't know much about those GFXVOID, SLASHTHREE, INTRINSIC NATURE, (never heard of them ,honestly :P ) and other stuffs, we hope you enjoy your time here and become the great graphic artistgood luck! ;)