xisto Community
Adell

Domain Status: Fraud? A friend was helping me but with a different IP, the domain was-

A friend was helping me but with a different IP, the domain was terminated but the money still got taken.

I was asking help from a friend and she went ahead to try help with the domain but encountered problems along the way.

-nudges you- Its Emi
I have encountered a little problem, it has to be you who create the hosting account as the IPs of who made the account has to match. So when I tried to make it, it got terminated immediately as my IP differs from yours. So I would like you to login into your Xisto - Support account and click on My Services. After click on the order I made, and click on request Termination. Hopefully that way you would regain your 1..99 dollars, as it seemed to have nommed it up even though it failed to create.

As for the reason for termination you can just state you had a friend whom had account on Xisto who offered you assistance in creation of your hosting account as you didn't know how to do it. After your done with that I'll help you create the hosting account. =)

Right now I'll be doing a few posts to get it back up again JUST incase we do not get back the 1.99 used.

I'm sowwy ;A; Emi <3 u.

I requested an immediate termination of the account explaining the situation. Do I get back the $1.95 that was taken? D:

i would suggest you write a support ticket on this issue right away from the Xisto - Support website.i am still unclear exactly what the problem is. from what i am reading, all you signed up for was a hosting account without a domain name so did you sign up for a hosting account with a sub domain? or did you have a domain name that expired or cancelled? i am a bit unlcear on this issue.from what i understand though is that you paid for hosting, but you want a refund due to a domain issue(whatever that means). if you didn't sign up with a domain or subdomain, then i don't see why they wouldn't refund your money since your hosting account would have to have a domain or subdomain attatched to it.i don't know why your friend couldn't create the account even if it was under a different ip. that seems a bit strange to me as long as the user name and password were correct. that doesn't make sense at all to me. there may be a misunderstanding there.in any case, i would highly suggest you write a support ticket and explain in DETAIL what the problem is so you can resolve this issue with Xisto - Web Hosting staff.

Um, no. I was asking a friend to help me with hosting (she was teaching me how to) so I let her access the Xisto account (temporarily) so that she could start on the website. But when she finished making it, the Status said 'Fraud' because her IP was obviously different from mine and we didn't know that that was going to happen. We didn't know that we had to use the same IP as when I had signed up on the Xisto thing.Edit: Yeh, I sent a ticket now.

Edited by Adell (see edit history)

well give them hell for that, will ya? because god forbid if someone buys another computer with a different ip and their transactions get labeled as fraud. that is just plain ridiculous in my book. i never heard of this happening before from xisto. i am sure you will have no problem getting your refund to start over with your hosting!

Quick reply!

Dear Sir,
Thank you for contacting Xisto - Web Hosting. I apologize for delay in reply. We can refund your money or we can activate your account. Please update us with your decision.

Feel free to update this ticket if you have any further questions or queries regarding this issue.
Thank you for your time and patience.

Regards,

Nik
Support Executive
Xisto - Web Hosting.com

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: SZH-711271
Department: CH Sales
Priority: Urgent

1) I'm a girl and 2) Yey!

Now this is epic service, Xisto!

Quick reply!

1) I'm a girl and 2) Yey!

Now this is epic service, Xisto!

Agreed with Adell. The service of Xisto - Web Hosting and Xisto can be considered to be of a very high standard.