xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Confused And Want Help!

Dear Sir,I have been facing this weird problems for the last 3 years.I am doing my Bachelors in Science now.I have feelings for this girl who studies in my class.I cant explain what is it exactly.Is it love,liking ,a crush or just infatuation,I don't know.Whenever I am in class,I always find myself quite often looking at her.She is very good in studies and quite good looking.I don't know what exactly I like in her.But whenever I see her I have an uneasy feeling in my heart.I came to know that she is in a relationship for the last 4 years.Even knowing that my feelings didn't change.Now after being in the same class in college for 2 years,these feelings have been bugging me,so last evening to make my heart feel light,I gathered courage and expressed my feelings for her.I said that I like her a lot and she said that not to expect anything from her since she is already in a relationship.I said that I have no problem as I just wanted to express my feelings and make myself lighter and free of these pent up feelings.Even after saying to her,I am still feeling uneasy and this has been affecting my studies badly.I thought I would feel better but no relief at all.I don't want to ruin her present relationship.I am really confused and don't know what I really want from life.What sort of problem am I suffering from?I have been heartbroken once and don't want it to happen again.Please help me as I need to get back on the right track to studies.Please reply as soon as possible.

What is it about human nature that makes us want what we can't have more than the things we can have? You need to get over this one. It's screwing up your life, interfering with your schooling and generally wrecking hell and havoc on your life. She has already told you that she is in a relationship with someone else. Your chances with her are between slim and non existant. Give it up and move on. It's not worth it.

What is it about human nature that makes us want what we can't have more than the things we can have? You need to get over this one. It's screwing up your life, interfering with your schooling and generally wrecking hell and havoc on your life. She has already told you that she is in a relationship with someone else. Your chances with her are between slim and non existant. Give it up and move on. It's not worth it.

I pretty much agree with everything you said. I hate when people try to make someone like them. That's why so many marriages get destroyed -- people rush into things and try to make things work rather than letting them go.

Yes, this is true human nature. It seems we all want what we cannot have. However, I think these feelings manifested before you knew about the relationship she already had. This makes it difficult to deal with in the long run. Watching and hoping all the while just made the feelings grow that much stronger. Unfortunately, you must get over these feelings. sheepdog is right. I wish I could tell you how and make things easier for you.

Its bad isnt it to want something that you cannot have. Well my friend you either wait until she dumped her current boyfriend or be extra nice to her so that she will see that you are a good guy and dump her boyfriend. Being nice doesnt mean you have to be a her stalker no be friends with her and do a lot of friendly activities with her. Sometimes people are in relationships for wrong reasons so maybe she is one of them people, so if you are nice to her you never know you might be lucky.But if that doesnt work my friend stay away from her and try and move on with your life. Look for other girls i m sure there are a lot of hot girls around your school, try and avoid that girl if you can. The good thing is that she knows how you feel and maybe she feels the same but doesnt wanna live the boyfriend she had for 4 years. It is not easy to just leave a relationship like that you need some time to think about it. But hey all the best.wait for her or find someone else who deserves to be with you.