xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Liquidized

Paypal, Grand Theft Cash

So here's the deal, my paypal got locked because a guy i was doing transaction with was being an *BLEEP*. I had $5 in there of my own money. I now have a verified paypal so i can't use my bank account on this account. Anyway, they won't let me transfer it (and yes, you can)... *BLEEP*ing *BLEEP*s.. As for grand theft cash, they didn't pay me out $00.45 (i was testing to see if they're legit, totally not) because they had "technical problems" and then they banned me. Dumb *BLEEP*ers. Hate to offend anyone but i'm outraged.

Paypal or any other payment processor will love to take action on suspicious buyers and sellers. I know even if i were in there position will do the same. I don't think banning account is option for it. Instead simply stopping the transaction like this can be better idea. This retains customers and you get second third or whatever chance you want. But then again it's paypal for you in such cases. I hope they recover from such issues.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your PayPal account. I have had one for several years now. PayPal came to my rescue when someone hacked into my account and then my bank account that was attached. I kept very little money in the bank account and the hacker tried to transfer $250 into PayPal so they could get the money. PayPal locked my account with them immediately and contacted me. All I had to do was show my bank the email from PayPal to get back the overdraft fee. It took some real live personal contact with PayPal to get my account reopened, but everything came out just fine. Thanks to PayPal I didn't lose a dime. So my experience with PayPal has been positive. Hope you can get things straightened out. Get in contact with them through email and/or telephone. I don't think you are "banned". You are locked out of your account. Any money that is in there is yours so they cannot keep it. Try working with them and I believe it will all be resolved. Good Luck!

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your PayPal account. I have had one for several years now. PayPal came to my rescue when someone hacked into my account and then my bank account that was attached. I kept very little money in the bank account and the hacker tried to transfer $250 into PayPal so they could get the money. PayPal locked my account with them immediately and contacted me. All I had to do was show my bank the email from PayPal to get back the overdraft fee. It took some real live personal contact with PayPal to get my account reopened, but everything came out just fine. Thanks to PayPal I didn't lose a dime. So my experience with PayPal has been positive. Hope you can get things straightened out. Get in contact with them through email and/or telephone. I don't think you are "banned". You are locked out of your account. Any money that is in there is yours so they cannot keep it. Try working with them and I believe it will all be resolved. Good Luck!

Thanks, yeah, i've tried over 15 times this week. Not even worth fighting for $5. I can easily make that much in like 1 hour.

Hello, liquid it sounds like you have quite a problem but remember you should always check around before joining a new site here is a quote that sounds simuler to your issues"The owner of both of these sites is very unprofessional, he likes to use bad language and ban people for no reason, If you'd like to see some of his language go to this threadGrand Theft Cash - Internet Money Maker ForumHe is JwzzrHe also put up some dumb notice on his site saying the domain has been seized.I'd recommend to stay away, check out some good sites like gifts4points, elite prizes or piggybankgpt, theres also gpt4free and alldaywinners! All them have great admins that are very professional!"- http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :article quoted next time do a quick google search like "grand theft cash scam" if nothing comes up then you should be good ;)regards ~ caleb

Hello, liquid it sounds like you have quite a problem but remember you should always check around before joining a new site here is a quote that sounds simuler to your issues"The owner of both of these sites is very unprofessional, he likes to use bad language and ban people for no reason, If you'd like to see some of his language go to this thread

Grand Theft Cash - Internet Money Maker Forum

He is Jwzzr

He also put up some dumb notice on his site saying the domain has been seized.

I'd recommend to stay away, check out some good sites like gifts4points, elite prizes or piggybankgpt, theres also gpt4free and alldaywinners! All them have great admins that are very professional!"
- http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :article quoted next time do a quick google search like "grand theft cash scam" if nothing comes up then you should be good ;)
regards ~ caleb

xD that's pretty awesome how you researched... And yeah. I'll stay away from GPT sites that have Administrators that tend to be clumbsy and you know, Human like. Sometimes, it's best to have Professionals where they're needed... By the way, did you hear about paypal? Not only would they not give me my $5 (yes, even that amount), they cap a game creator's paypal with 600,000 Euros for "suspicious activity" with no other reason given. They say they're going to keep the money.

http://notch.tumblr.com/post/1096322756/working-on-a-friday-update-crying-over-paypal
I’m working on a Friday update which will include several minor but frequently requested updates.

My development speed has taken a major toll with all the recent developments, as I’ve been in meetings every day this week except for today. I keep telling myself it’s for the best so I’ll have plenty of time to do actual development later on, but at the moment it’s a bit frustrating. And exciting. At the same time. :o

And.. Paypal. On the 25’th, they limited my account for unspecified reasons (a suspicious withdrawal or deposit! wow, thank you for that amazingly detailed information), and asked me for a bunch of vague documents. I did my best to give them what they asked for.

My account is still limited. I’ve called them three times, they keep telling me it’s being reviewed. Most recently they told me it’d take up to two more weeks for it to get resolved, and that if they decide something bad’s being going on, they’re going to keep the money.

There’s over 600000 euro in there. Money I was planning on investing in the new company.

I’m sure it’ll get sorted out, but this is kind of frustrating.

[edit:] Just to clear things up: I withdraw everything from paypal every week. They limited my account just as sales started spiking, so this money has accumulated since they limited the account.
That's basically like taking a fork, poking my head with it, putting me in flames, eating me, dumping me in a toilet, then killing me by burning me with a lighter. >.<
Edited by Liquidized (see edit history)

Thus far, I have had a great experience with paypal. I hope that the good experience continues. If you don't like paypal, there are alternatives, although none of them are as pervasively used online as paypal. It is kind of hard to make transactions effectively on the internet without paypal. There are different methods, but look forward to having a very difficult time. In some cases, I guess you could make purchases directly with your credit card or debit, but that can be financially dangerous. In regards to receiving money, I guess eGold or Google Checkout could work, but again, those are not as much used as paypal. I still don't understand why they banned you, there must be more to the story. It doesn't make sense for them to ban you based on the story that you told us. I hope that you account is unbanned or that you find an great alternative if you and paypal can not resolve your differences.

Thus far, I have had a great experience with paypal. I hope that the good experience continues. If you don't like paypal, there are alternatives, although none of them are as pervasively used online as paypal. It is kind of hard to make transactions effectively on the internet without paypal. There are different methods, but look forward to having a very difficult time. In some cases, I guess you could make purchases directly with your credit card or debit, but that can be financially dangerous. In regards to receiving money, I guess eGold or Google Checkout could work, but again, those are not as much used as paypal.
I still don't understand why they banned you, there must be more to the story. It doesn't make sense for them to ban you based on the story that you told us. I hope that you account is unbanned or that you find an great alternative if you and paypal can not resolve your differences.

They limited me not banned. They did it because of officially now when i log on for suspicious activity with $5 for a recent transactions. I sold a guy a Xbox360 wireless adapter. There're no other alternatives. What i have to do now is transfer back and fowarth or learn to deal with it.

My advice would just be to move on, Paypal sucks, like literary; hop on a VPN and make another account, i've had lots of BAD experiences with Paypal and their nothing but scammers, but since their really the ONLY online banking company supported by most websites we're pretty much forced to use them.Your problem is small, seems you only had $5 in the account, it's unusual for them to limit an account with $5 though, because the way Paypal works, they love finding stupid reasons to limit you, and reason for this is when you get your account limited, your money sits there for 6 months, and during that 6 months Paypal is drawing interest on that money! of course you never see a single dime of that money <_< You might wanna take a look at this guide http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ explains everything you can want to know about Paypal.

So here's the deal, my paypal got locked because a guy i was doing transaction with was being an *BLEEP*. I had $5 in there of my own money. I now have a verified paypal so i can't use my bank account on this account. Anyway, they won't let me transfer it (and yes, you can)... *BLEEP*ing *BLEEP*s.. As for grand theft cash, they didn't pay me out $00.45 (i was testing to see if they're legit, totally not) because they had "technical problems" and then they banned me. Dumb *BLEEP*ers. Hate to offend anyone but i'm outraged.

In an attempt to give some help and advice raises the question what is exactly the problem. And in this topic something seems to be wrong with Paypal. And at the same time another website is mentioned. So first step, lets try to stick to 1 topic. Then the next step to try to solve the problem. Be clear in telling the problem. Maybe it helps to remember that people on the other site of the internet wire only see a few letters on a screen. In the mean time other things happen around them. And they have sorrows about their work, the time they can go home and a lot of other things. So to get some help and assistance it is handy to state the problem and what occured very clearly.

Let be known that there are at least 300 Paypal spam mails circulating daily, I am getting 7 of this well crafted Paypal scam mail being mailed by hotmail server. It tells me that my account was limited with the same reasons that I read on this thread. They then want me to fax proofs and other things to prove that I own the account and a link to login to:1. secure.paypal.cjb.net2. paypal.secure.webhost.com3. secure.paypai.comand other combinations. I receive money from Paypal from $10-$300 on random occasions and at least 2 $800-$1000 (in a month) transfers which sits on Paypal when I overlooked the emails coming from Paypal about deposits made.If there are emails telling that you violated Paypal's terms of use, just type https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/home directly on your web browser and stop clicking or replying to emails that was sent and checked it yourself on your Paypal dashboard. It will help you a lot with potentially giving your Paypal account to a random stranger around the globe.

Edited by vhortex (see edit history)

Let be known that there are at least 300 Paypal spam mails circulating daily, I am getting 7 of this well crafted Paypal scam mail being mailed by hotmail server. It tells me that my account was limited with the same reasons that I read on this thread. They then want me to fax proofs and other things to prove that I own the account and a link to login to:

1. secure.paypal.cjb.net

2. paypal.secure.webhost.com

3. secure.paypai.com

and other combinations. I receive money from Paypal from $10-$300 on random occasions and at least 2 $800-$1000 (in a month) transfers which sits on Paypal when I overlooked the emails coming from Paypal about deposits made.

If there are emails telling that you violated Paypal's terms of use, just type https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/home directly on your web browser and stop clicking or replying to emails that was sent and checked it yourself on your Paypal dashboard. It will help you a lot with potentially giving your Paypal account to a random stranger around the globe.

This.

I get these fakes all the time as well. I even get fakes from random banks (big name ones like Chase) telling me they need my full information (including SSN) because an account was opened in my name and that without sending them the information they can't look into it.

I've never really had an issue with Paypal aside from a time in the past where I had $200 or so in my account and magically had $3800. Instead of taking it I called Paypal and they found that someone used a hacked credit card to buy something using my account off Ebay but lost the bid and so the money was returned. Because of this they locked my account and made me wait 18 months to receive MY money, and since they didn't know who the credit card belonged to they pocketed the other 3600. So more or less I got screwed because I didn't take 3600 of the money that wasn't mine, and Paypal got richer because of it.

Were it not for the fact that so many people require Paypal, I would never use them. They have already shown me they will screw people over for money if they get a chance.